SketchMaster

Diamond Member
Feb 23, 2005
At what point do you feel that you "grew up"?

Me? I think it was when I visited my home town after being gone for only three years. The people and places changed so much I had a hard time wrapping my head around it, I had a image in my head of the place that I grew up in and thought it would stay that way forever. After that I went from thinking like a 16 year old kid and started acting 19, life doesn't stand still or let anyone relive a moment, I have to make my own decisions and live with the outcome.

SecretShadow

Jul 18, 2006
When I realized that the consequences of my actions had a farther reaching impact than I could ever realize in my own power.

It was an "oh crap" moment.

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
Growing up is a staged concept. Each time I get a new responsibility at work or overcome the next challenge in life, I feel a little more "grown up." Do I ever want to be grown up? Of course not; life was simple when I was a kid -but such is life.

aswedc

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2000
Every year new experiences allow me to look at things in different ways. There is no one point.

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Too bad people start degenerating once they hit their mid-life crisis. I've seen way too many old people act like babies.

yobarman

Lifer
Jan 11, 2001
Pretty much a few years into college, especially when i started my own company. I learned about responsibilty and putting in hard work. I still have fun though, but I can switch gears when I need to.