Green wine

MrsBugi

Platinum Member
Aug 19, 2005
I'm going to bring a bottle of green wine to my friend's birthday hike today, and was wondering if anyone could recommend a nice white (from Trader Joe's, maybe?) that I could add some green food coloring to.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Didn't Boone's Farm used to make a green wine?

(yeah, I know, yucky soda-pop wine)

Probably
ANY white wine could be used...To properly give a recommendation, we'd need to know what kind of food it'd be served with...maybe a nice chardonnay?

MrsBugi

Platinum Member
Aug 19, 2005
Originally posted by: BoomerD

Probably
ANY white wine could be used...To properly give a recommendation, we'd need to know what kind of food it'd be served with...maybe a nice chardonnay?

I'll probably bring some cheese and crackers. How about a gouda?

Vegitto

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Originally posted by: MrsBugi
Originally posted by: BoomerD

Probably

I'll probably bring some cheese and crackers. How about a gouda?

Edammer.

Umberger

Golden Member
Apr 13, 2005
just bring a nice Riesling. delicious, and refreshing after a hike. many tasty ones can be had for $10/bottle-ish

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Boones Farm has a Melon Ball flavor which is like flourescent green. Good fvcking sh!t.

bignateyk

Lifer
Apr 22, 2002
Good god.. I actually thought there was a new type of wine called green wine there for a second (kind of like "pink" wine). You can get some pretty "good" white wines for under $10. Im not a white wine drinker, so ill leave the branding to people who actually know. Most of the white that I keep around is jacobs creek.