Greatest personal attack in the history of P&N

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Pot calling the kettle black? Sure. Ive banned probably a dozen times for personal attacks. But damn, this is the worst personal attack I've ever seen in years of looking at P&N, and thats saying something.

Wow.

You Sir, are a stupidly programmed brain-dead, bigoted fuck full of festering puss for ideas. AZN is an imbecilic asshole, not that different from you, but imprinted with a different set of delusions. My first sentence here is from my vindictive troll side and the second somewhat insightful. See how that works. When I reflect on others I'm called insightful but when I reflect on you I'm an asshole.

You are an idiot because you hate yourself and have no modesty. You think you have to be stuffed full of shit in order to be somebody, but in the process you shit wherever you go and leave a slime train of stupid thoughts to infect other fools.

Your first post in the thread was:

"HAHAHA. What an idiot -- glad she got booed offstage."

You began by laughing at somebody you know almost nothing about in a situation around which we have almost no context except that it was posted by some other moron for this circle jerk laugh. You willingly join a brain dead mob to lynch some unknown person, you worthless shameless fuck.

And then, massive asshole and arrogant prick that you are, you proceed to call her an idiot. Not too many idiots get doctorates in anything. What is your degree.

Finally, in your brain dead vigilante coma you announce you are glad she got booed off the stage. She didn't get booed off the stage, number one, she got booed by some and cheered by others, but to notice that would rain on your smarming up with your fellow brain dead twits.

You, Sir, are a fucking nobody who has the nerve to criticize somebody else opportunistically to join a gang of similar morons so you can feel better about your worthless self. You have no dignity, no class, no culture, no intellectual refinement, no shame. You are a small minded thug.

And I tell you this because I'm an asshole who knows you are wasting your life as a worthless brain-dead prick when you could actually become somebody. You are blind and I offer you sight.

You know nothing. Stop believing in the asshole you've become.

http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?p=29869134&posted=1#post29869134

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2005
reportbutton.JPG

Tristicus

Diamond Member
Feb 2, 2008
www.wallpapereuphoria.com
I've banned him myself. That said I'm not one who chooses to do so without it irking me, and I have a thick skin. I think you'll agree that I'm reasonably fair in this regard.

Nevertheless, I have personally handled this and I expect no further drama.

Hayabusa Rider- Anandtech Admin.

Doesn't say banned under his name though..

MJinZ

Diamond Member
Nov 4, 2009
Doesn't seem that offensive to me. Less common words tends to attenuate offensiveness. Either it obscures it obfuscates for those that are too stupid, or is a source of amusement for the rest of the us.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
I was the subject of the attack and while it didn't bother me too much considering the source, I was shocked at the intensity of it when I really didn't say anything that bad to begin with -- I just called the speaker in the video an idiot and agreed with the subject line (which I later learned wasn't 100% correct). In a post prior to that, I even joked with Moonie that he and another user should go on a comedy tour and to lighten up, as I was joking. This came way out of left field!

Oh well, whatever. It's P&N. I suppose I'll go down in AT memory as being involved in the "Greatest Personal Attack in P&N history" though! :) No harm, no foul.

Last edited:

Hacp

Lifer
Jun 8, 2005
Wait, I see nothing wrong here. We all know moonbeam is a wacko. This is regular speak for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.