Great Site to Find out WHAT YOU JUST HEARD on the Radio!!

uh...the radio station's website?

EDIT: or, this miracle website which will tell you anything and everything about radio songs that were just played.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
I think I'm gonna bump this, it seems as though not many people know about this great site :)

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
Also, if your station or city isn't listed try going to their website. They usually will have some sort of feature similar to this.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Brymo
wowo thanks!! great site, has all that i listen too :)

Hell yea same here, helped me find like 4 songs so far, but songs that I woulda never figured out :D

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
Originally posted by: hevnsnt
awesome! replying so I can find it again later!

Sweet. A lot of websites have a playlist, but not the last songs played. You'd have to go through all of them to find out.

Spudd

Golden Member
Aug 7, 2001
You deserve the "sticky thread guy of the year" award! :D:beer: You have single handedly solved a real peeve of many people upset with DJs who never tell you what the hell they just played on the radio!

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Spudd
You deserve the "sticky thread guy of the year" award! :D:beer: You have single handedly solved a real peeve of many people upset with DJs who never tell you what the hell they just played on the radio!

Haha, thanks. Yea, I always hated that, "Listen to this new song we just got in.." *song starts playing* *song ends* "Wasn't that a hot song?" *new song plays*.....me = pissed at this point. But now I don't care 'cause I'll find out :)

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: jumpr

EDIT: or, this miracle website which will tell you anything and everything about radio songs that were just played.

Yeah, I like that one way better.

- M4H

WinkOsmosis

Banned
Sep 18, 2002
Originally posted by: jumpr

Umm... are you stupid?!