Great customer service!!

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
Companies with really great customer service are hard to find. I bought a kickass La-Z-Boy computer chair for about $300 2 years ago, the seat cushion is now pretty shot due to my butt being in it way too much. I contacted customer service via their website and asked how much to get a replacement seat, giving them the tag info off the chair. Today I got an email back saying they're shipping out a new seat in a couple days, free. No proof of purchase or anything from me. That rocks!

Samsonite is another one, free luggage repair for the lifetime of the product. Airport baggage handlers destroyed a zipper on one of my bags, I brought it to a random luggage store and they fixed it free.

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
Wow wonder if that works for the lounger sofas as well. The side I park my can on to watch football is noticeably softer than the other side I never use. :eek:

gwlam12

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2001
The ones with great service are the companies that say "Your call may be monitored." My good experiences are with Office Max and IBM

WarSong

Golden Member
Jan 16, 2002
nice. great customer service always earns my repeat business. I know of people that have horror stories about HP, but when my omnibook had a small sound problem, they had FedEx pick it up from my house the next day, and FedEx returned it to me 3 days later, fixed. No cost to me. i was very pleased.

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: gwlam12
The ones with great service are the companies that say "Your call may be monitored." My good experiences are with Office Max and IBM

Can you name one call center that DOESN'T monitor calls?

Viper GTS

budice

Banned
Sep 5, 2002
people have too short a memory so companies with crummy service stay around too long.

Beau

Lifer
Jun 25, 2001
www.beauscott.com
Originally posted by: Viper GTS
Originally posted by: gwlam12

Can you name one call center that DOESN'T monitor calls?

Viper GTS

The place I used to work. They state they do, but never have.