Graphics Card Advice


Senior member
May 14, 2007
I live in the UK however this summer I am coming to the US and have been waiting for quite a while to buy my graphics card from US as it is a lot cheaper.

Although I could spend 500$ I would prefer to stay at a 8800gts level etc. if possible. Just wondering, since the 8800's haven't been updated in a while - are there any confirmed/unconfirmed cards around the corner? Do you think it would be worth it to wait a few months and buy a new card for a higher price in the UK?

PS: 1280x1024

Thanks a lot,