Grand jury declines to indict man who stabbed unarmed teens

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Why so little media coverage? Even locally in louisville this story isn't getting much play even after a mob of "teens" ran around the city attacking people sending many to the hospital after a "vigil" for the dead one.

Video shows the man was retreating and then viciously attacked by multiple teenagers. In self defense, the mans stabs two of them killing the 14 year old. Grand jury gets to see the video from the bus and correctly rules "good stab".

http://www.wdrb.com/story/25079992/...-indict-man-accused-of-stabbing-teens-on-tarc

http://www.courier-journal.com/stor...tarc-bus-stabbing-grand-jury-decides/6914917/

Conrad said a video of the fatal stabbing, which was presented to the grand jury, showed that Anthony Rene Allen was retreating when he stabbed Me'Quale and a 13-year-old girl, and Commonwealth's Attorney said people have a right to use deadly force when they think their lives are in jeopardy.

Allen was released today and charges of murder, assault and tampering with evidence — the knife he carried off the bus — were dropped.

Conrad said the county attorney's office will review the video to see if any of the teens should be charged with assaulting Allen or other offenses.

Last edited:

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Hmmm...no outrage. I used all the key words to bring outrage. He was arrested based on witness accounts of events. Then the video was shown that the mob was not "not doing nary a thing" when they were stabbed.

Teen. Unarmed. 14 year old child murdered in cold blood just trying to go home on bus. Much sad. So injustice.

Stay frosty folks.

Justice has been served.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
If we could only get something like that when the inevitable mobs happen here in Chi. I'm sure they're just misunderstood...

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
If we could only get something like that when the inevitable mobs happen here in Chi. I'm sure they're just misunderstood...

Tensions are tight. Stay tuned for more mobs and hi-cap mag dumps.

It's being called a "wilding" by the media and citizens are prepared. With derby coming up it's going to get interesting.

Stay frosty people, stay prepared and avoid Louisville. We'll take care of this.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2000
It's refreshing to have someone remind us that TexasHiker isn't the only one starting worthless troll threads 'round these parts.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
My block is generally fairly good. The rest of the time, just carry when needed.

Nice that in my state he wasn't charged with carrying the knife. Notice there was no charge on that. He was able to stab the skittle in the heart with his knife.

Sad really that he had to spend some time in jail. Grand jury did the right thing. The video proves it all and hopefully they'll charge the thugs. Not likely though as we don't have a felony murder law. Otherwise the wildings would be charged with murder.

Off to write my states reps and senators on why this great injustice cannot be tolerated. The teens MUST be held accountable for the murder of the 14 year old as they participated in the crime resulting in the death.

Referring to a black teen as a "skittle?" Your fear-based racism is leaking out again, and such crude racism is absolutely unwelcome here.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
It's refreshing to have someone remind us that TexasHiker isn't the only one starting worthless troll threads 'round these parts.

Why is this a troll thread? Why is there no national coverage of stabbing an unarmed teen in cold blood?

You do realize the 14 year old was UNARMED!!!!! right? He was not doing nary a thing when stabbed.

I love my state and the outcome of this case. Fuckers got treyVOWN'D.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999

Oh, now Tex has some entertainment value.... Now this? This is like watching Gollum talk to himself...

Last edited:

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Oh, now Tex has some entertaining value.... Now this? This is like watching Gollum talk to himself...

Yes. Guy stabs some unarmed teens and doent even make a blip in the media.

Mobs of "teens" roam and attack people in the city. No that cold blooded murder is set free.

In our state we defend ourselves and support those that do.

Stay frosty and alert. Make ready. Be ready.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
We'll let's see:

A) An armed man stalks an unarmed teenager prompting a confrontation and shoots and kills the unarmed teen

B) An armed man instigates a confrontation with a car full of unarmed teens and unloads into them killing one

C) An armed man answers his door in the middle of the night and the accidentally shoots and kills an unarmed drunk injured girl.

D) A man armed with a knife is attacked by unarmed teens and defends himself.

The sad thing is, these all look the same to you.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Watch the video. The victim started it. He should have taken his lumps.

He totally instigated it. Watch the video.

For gods sake. He was 14 and not doing nuttn.

Last edited:

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
Can you cut the bit and come out with what you want us to say?

Is it about armed vs unarmed? Or the fact that the person doing the stabbing was black and got off? Is it because the teens are white or black?

Throw me a bone here. I'm lost.