[GPU.RU]The Bureau XCOM Declassified GPU Bench

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Gikaseixas

Platinum Member
Jul 1, 2004
And we should assume reviewer fail rather than accepting that the benchmark was done with all cards at the same settings as is usual because...?

Agree with you here.
Kepler is loosing even to the older gen cards from Nvidia. That alone tells us that this title is not doing so good on Kepler hardware. A driver update might cure the issue, i believe Nvidia will look at this soon. It happens all the time on both brands.

Gikaseixas

Platinum Member
Jul 1, 2004
The Phenom II X6 is quite faster than the 8350. Wth?

Another case where the cpu arch might be having a better impact. Phenom II only looses to PD due to the lack of the latest instruction set. My FX single thread performance is only acceptable after being pushed this far. Multithread is great.

StrangerGuy

Diamond Member
May 9, 2004
wow the game looks like outdated ass so its hard to comprehend it being that demanding. Dishonored looks better to me and its pegged at the games 130 fps cap the whole time on max settings with my modest gtx660ti. and even at the capped 130 fps its not even remotely close to pushing my gpu hard.

Which is why I find the priorities of this subforum hilarious. Is there really a point to DX11.1 vs 11.2 or Titan vs 7970 GE blah blah when lazyass devs are still just going to shove poorly optimized console ports down your throats that has the same technically unspectacular graphics yet somehow runs even worse. Let's not even talk about whether those are worth playing to begin with.