Gov. Bill Richardson endorses Barack Obama

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

EXman

Lifer
Jul 12, 2001
Originally posted by: miketheidiot
50 million emigrants huh?

ill-legal ALIENS...

there are 60,000 in my county of Kentucky where we have 275k total... That's alot of Aliens. My spanish is getting much better.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Originally posted by: EXman

ill-legal ALIENS...

there are 60,000 in my county of Kentucky where we have 275k total... That's alot of Aliens. My spanish is getting much better.

lol. Yet you will vote for McCain, who advocated amnesty. I swear, people really do vote against their own interests. Self-hate. Moonbeam really is onto something.

EXman

Lifer
Jul 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Dari

ill-legal ALIENS...

lol. Yet you will vote for McCain, who advocated amnesty. I swear, people really do vote against their own interests. Self-hate. Moonbeam really is onto something.

Who said I'm voting for McCain? I might. I might obstain or go in a different direction...

miketheidiot

Lifer
Sep 3, 2004

ill-legal ALIENS...

did you just correct me for mocking the guy that called them emigrants?

oh and btw shens.

EXman

Lifer
Jul 12, 2001

ill-legal ALIENS...

did you just correct me for mocking the guy that called them emigrants?

oh and btw shens.

Naw I was watching X-files earlier :) ALIENS

No shens on the numbers. We have alot of Horses, construction and restaraunts we are a haven city with a council looking out for them. People actually carry IDs that say Mexican Citizen and in little letters it says "Not Government issued" on it so it's not Fake if it says that. The coppers cannot touch 'em. What's not to like about KY? Crap even the banks around here bend the rules to deposit their monies.

I have many that work for me but I cannot prove it. They all claim 6 on their W4 so they do not pay any federal income tax. I have recieved 1 letter in 5 years saying something like the SS# is not valid please recheck and send back. Also it states you cannot terminate this employee due to this as it might be a clerical error or something. From wht I here this will change soon though.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Originally posted by: Dari

ill-legal ALIENS...

Who said I'm voting for McCain? I might. I might obstain or go in a different direction...

Sorry about that, then. It's just that you see so many people who lives are negatively affected by certain certain politicians but they vote for them anyway.

Socio

Golden Member
May 19, 2002
One thing is for sure if he takes Richardson as his VP and they win our illegal immigration problems will only get worse! We will not get a border fence because he is against it, he has even lied claiming they don't work when they do. He is a staunch supporter of amnesty for illegal?s, and has made statements that illegal immigration is being unfairly attacked. So likely not only will the current crop of illegal?s get amnesty the door will remain wide open and laws passed to keep it that way.

Bill Richardson lies:

Video

Bill Richardson on claiming illegal immigration is being unfairly attacked:

Audio

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Socio
One thing is for sure if he takes Richardson as his VP and they win our illegal immigration problems will only get worse! We will not get a border fence because he is against it, he has even lied claiming they don't work when they do. He is a staunch supporter of amnesty for illegal?s, and has made statements that illegal immigration is being unfairly attacked. So likely not only will the current crop of illegal?s get amnesty the door will remain wide open and laws passed to keep it that way.

Bill Richardson lies:

Video

Bill Richardson on claiming illegal immigration is being unfairly attacked:

Audio

i need to preface my following remark by stating that i too am against allowing illegal immigrants a free pass over those here legally and those that want to emigrate here legally.

that being said, whatever richardson prefers in the way of handling the illegal immigration problem may have differences than that of the repubs, but no matter who wins the election, including hillary, obama or mccain, or wether richardson becomes vp or not, the net result will be the same: the continued unrestricted flow of illegal immigrants through our borders. the big business interests that control the repub party will make sure that if their candidate wins the flow of illegals will continue unabated. oh sure , they'll pay lip service and cough up token measures to keep their own anti-illegal immigration proponents from barking too loudly just as bush has been doing all the years he's had the job, but that would be the extent of it.