Gotta love the gun nut South

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Two women brandish guns in a school parking lot over an argument about one cutting off the other.

HAZELWOOD, Mo. — Two moms pulled out their guns during an argument outside of a Hazelwood elementary school during drop-off Tuesday morning.
Nobody was hurt during the incident in the parking lot at McNair Elementary School, according to a press release from the school district.
The parents involved have been identified and the district is taking "swift action."

Hazelwood police said it started when one of the parents cut off another in the drop-off lanes.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
This is good for the kids. Let them learn that guns should be everywhere and sold like candy to boot.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
It's culturally southern. Just like parts of southern Ohio.
Yup. I keep hearing about a lot of deplorable in Misery and Ohio. Seems like they're in the same kettle of rotting fish as TX, FL, AK, LA, ID...

Edit: ... but I do skate 10 miles/day.

Last edited:

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Road rage with guns added isn't a great combination. People totally loose their minds behind the wheel.
I drive every 2 weeks lately, almost none before I was vaxxed. Not enough to warrant me getting insanely angry, much less keeping armaments in the glove compartment. :p

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
It's culturally southern. Just like parts of southern Ohio.

Yeah, you can pretty much draw a line from 1-70 south and claim that as the DMZ. Rural MO is dirt port and redneck as fuck. Just like the south.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
To an extent all of rural America has become culturally southern.

Yeah that is very true, but I was also specifically referring to the fact that many Missourians speak with southern accents, just as many people in southern Ohio do. In CA, we have our MAGA rednecks in the rural counties but they don't speak with southern accents.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Yeah that is very true, but I was also specifically referring to the fact that many Missourians speak with southern accents, just as many people in southern Ohio do. In CA, we have our MAGA rednecks in the rural counties but they don't speak with southern accents.

Confederate flag still flies with pride in MO too.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Confederate flag still flies with pride in MO too.

Yup, and also in southern Ohio. Some of it has to do with proximity. Southern MO borders Arkansas, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Kentucky. Southern Ohio borders West Virginia and Kentucky.

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
Two women brandish guns in a school parking lot over an argument about one cutting off the other.

HAZELWOOD, Mo. — Two moms pulled out their guns during an argument outside of a Hazelwood elementary school during drop-off Tuesday morning.
Nobody was hurt during the incident in the parking lot at McNair Elementary School, according to a press release from the school district.
The parents involved have been identified and the district is taking "swift action."

Hazelwood police said it started when one of the parents cut off another in the drop-off lanes.
I mean this is the america republicans want.

uclaLabrat

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2007
Certainly an exception instead of the rule but one of our friends born and raised in Solano County sounds like he's from kentucky.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
You have to ask yourself, If one shot the other or they both shot each other would it be a good shoot?