Got my webcam working now, Live from the Netherlands :)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
I don't believe this is live. write "I love pyonir" across your chest in lipstick, then i will believe it is live.

:p

Danman

Lifer
Nov 9, 1999
Originally posted by: pyonir
I don't believe this is live. write "I love pyonir" across your chest in lipstick, then i will believe it is live.

:p

You are sick.

:D

Jan 9, 2002
Looked like a Euro coin to me- I've got a few of those. Coolest looking money in the world. I gotta bug out- good seeing you, Aphex! :D

DanFungus

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2001
All i can see is your laptop, with your fingers moving frame by frame...AOL instant messenger, I think.

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Originally posted by: DanFungus
All i can see is your laptop, with your fingers moving frame by frame...AOL instant messenger, I think.

You sir, were correct. Time for the window shot again. Im gonna get a shelf in the corner and put the cam up there in a day or two :)

heartsurgeon

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2001
what a hoot!

loved it

somebody came out of the building and walked away.

reminds me of televison from the early 60's

any picture was interesting

but i digress....

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Linky no worky. I wanted to see you in Holland...with two blondes....and Jello....and the donkey....on a sex swing....under a red light....FIX THE DAMN THING!!!

Glad to see you posting my friend. :) I hope Holland is agreeing w/you. :)

*EDIT*
Hey! Two minutes a hundred F5's later, it's working!!! Someone just walked out....hey! It says it's 7:30AM over there. Shouldn't you be up and on the way to school by now??? Arise, my slacker friend! :D

Nice webcam, bud. Thanks for sharing w/us. :)

amdskip

Lifer
Jan 6, 2001
What program/software are you using? I want to do a similar thing!

Nevermind, figured it out!

aphex

Jul 19, 2001
Originally posted by: MichaelD
Linky no worky. I wanted to see you in Holland...with two blondes....and Jello....and the donkey....on a sex swing....under a red light....FIX THE DAMN THING!!!

Glad to see you posting my friend. :) I hope Holland is agreeing w/you. :)

*EDIT*
Hey! Two minutes a hundred F5's later, it's working!!! Someone just walked out....hey! It says it's 7:30AM over there. Shouldn't you be up and on the way to school by now??? Arise, my slacker friend! :D

Nice webcam, bud. Thanks for sharing w/us. :)

I just woke up, 12pm our time here... I only have class tues-thurs so i was sleepin in today :)

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
LMAO....

Hmm.. This building is pretty boring. lol

aphex

Jul 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Eli
LMAO....

Hmm.. This building is pretty boring. lol

Yah, im turnin the camera around in a day or so when i get the shelf i want :)

Nemesis77

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2001
w00t! it's working! Well, not in Mozilla, but in IE at least. Ummmmm, what was that white flash I just saw?

aphex

Jul 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Nemesis77
w00t! it's working! Well, not in Mozilla, but in IE at least. Ummmmm, what was that white flash I just saw?

Prolly the auto exposure control resetting itself :)