GOP'er: Immigration A ‘Threat’ Because ‘There Aren’t Enough White Kids’

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
I actually respect honest republicans more.

Which tells you how much I respect normal, lying republicans.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Be funny if now we started to see some legislation to support families having children, but the conundrum is how you only apply it the white people. I'm sure the conservative think takes are busy working on this problem.

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
Sounds pretty close to what was said by Americans when the Irish came over...and the Italians...and every other fucking group that is going to supposedly ruin the way of life.

Give us your tired etc etc...and we'll split up the families and lock the kids in a detention center, now THAT's thinking in a new way.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
This sentiment is, in no small part, what's propelled Republicans into power in recent years. White people are scared of losing their relative power over everybody else and want to turn back the clock.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
Aren't Hispanic/Latino people considered white by the US government?
It depends on where so called liberals currently move their goalposts to, depending on the current social justice crisis of the moment.
10_110_20_103-300x226.jpg

But still not as bad as rich white phony liberals who purposely segregate themselves and their children whether it be schools or communities from brown people in effect institutionalizing racism but have no problem pointing fingers at those evil xenophobic, racist, conservative, confederate flag/statue loving republicans.

Dear White Parents

https://www.newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/school_segregation_nikole_hannah-jones/

A leading writer on race challenged white liberals to put their kids where their ideals lay: by sending them to public schools with more black and brown children.

Nikole Hannah-Jones, one of the nation’s most provocative writers on race, issued that challenge in a lecture at Yale Law School’s auditorium.

A staff writer at The New York Times Magazine, Hannah-Jones challenged the crowd of professors, college students and public-school teachers to consider their own role in maintaining segregation.

She invoked the landmark U.S. Supreme Court ruling in Brown v. Board of Education that struck down the notion of “separate but equal” schools.

“Today, we think that Brown v. Board of Education was really about resources, that the court was ruling that segregated black schools were not receiving the same resources as white schools and therefore had to be unconstitutional,” Hannah-Jones said in the lecture Wednesday afternoon. “But the truth is that Brown v. Board doesn’t mention resources. It doesn’t mention test scores. It doesn’t mention achievement gaps.”

Instead, Hannah-Jones said, the justices declared, “Separate cannot be made equal.”

Despite that ruling, our classrooms today are often just as segregated as they were back then. Including in New Haven, where half the schools are almost entirely black and brown.

“Why is it OK to have this segregation today, when we can all agree that in Brown’s time, it was wrong?” asked Hannah-Jones, who’s bi-racial. “Well, I can tell you that a majority of white Americans living with Linda Brown didn’t think that was wrong [back then] either.”

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
And there aren't enough American (white or otherwise) kids because working class is being squeezed every which way for the benefit of ultra rich and corporations, and can't afford kids.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
I wonder how many of these white supremacists would be comfortable having their ancestry tested and released publicly. Race is such a stupid construct.

George Zimmerman's mom is Peruvian but he denies it.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
The Party of Small Government requires a government big enough to preserve their racial and cultural identity, by force.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I actually respect honest republicans more.

Which tells you how much I respect normal, lying republicans.
Shouldn't we end the canard of racism equal on both sides".

When Obama ran for office I issued a challenge which no one could meet. Find any black Democrat local, state or federal disparaging John McCain solely on the basis of him being white. Not one found.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
It depends on where so called liberals currently move their goalposts to, depending on the current social justice crisis of the moment.
10_110_20_103-300x226.jpg

But still not as bad as rich white phony liberals who purposely segregate themselves and their children whether it be schools or communities from brown people in effect institutionalizing racism but have no problem pointing fingers at those evil xenophobic, racist, conservative, confederate flag/statue loving republicans.

Dear White Parents

https://www.newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/school_segregation_nikole_hannah-jones/

Desperate obfuscation & duh-version.

Noah Abrams

Golden Member
Feb 15, 2018
There is no law prohibiting whites from reproducing as often as they want. As the good book says, go forth and multiply!!