GOP Rep. Lauren Boebert calls on Biden to lower flags in honor of Rush Limbaugh

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Thank God, Trump isn’t pres or we’d be seeing it.
Yeah, no chance Biden's going for that. He probably laughed.

Republican House members will do just about anything to get attention. MT Greene said she wasn't going to enter articles of impeachment for Biden on the first day.

Last edited:

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
See, it's absurd. But that's the kind of info flying around in Trump Nation. You set 'em up with absurd, then they're in the proper frame of mind to accept the rest of your message. If that didn't lobotomize you, what will?

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
lower the flags to half staff when Rush shows he's actually worth a fuck, oops too late.

Reactions: Pohemi

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Has any journalist or general "talking head" caused the politicians to fly the flag at half-staff?

That would be quite the show of a conflict of interest.

Nov 17, 2019
We really need MUCH tighter rules on the flag, the display and desecration thereof, which this would be.

"Most often, this is done to mark the death of a government official, military member, or first responder; in honor of Memorial Day or other national day of remembrance; or following a national tragedy."

Those two should only be in if the line of duty.

Nov 17, 2019
And of course the Orange Militia doesn't respect the flag with their picture of Him placed on it:

The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Another reason to be happy Trump is OOO

He would have ordered the flags lowered and given Limbaugh a state burial at Arlington.
That would have been a giant national face palm. Trump OOO was all I wanted for Christmas. Wish granted. Next XMAS I want Biden's polling to be even better than now.

I'm getting my 2nd Moderna shot in 11 days, coming out of my bunker in less than 3 weeks... look out world! :D

Reactions: SteveGrabowski