GOP Operatives and Trumpster QAnon Cultists Try to Deliver Fake Votes

Bumrush99

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2004
Breaking story on CNN. They were armed and arrested in Philadelphia. The only voter fraud that happened this election with any level of magnitude will come from the party that told people to vote twice and projected their own cheating ways from way back in July.

These clowns need to serve 10+ years in prison.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Q followers are apparently totally loosing their minds online as Trump's chances fade and "high level" Q people are essentially silent. Expect more of this stuff.

SmCaudata

Oct 8, 2006
Fits with the modern conservative playbook of accusing the other side that which you do yourself in deflection.

Reactions: dank69

compcons

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
I came in to post this and of course point out that we have found more (attempted) voter fraud. Again, perpetuated by *gasp* Republicans. So odd how that is now like 99% of these tactics are being used by just one political party. Its shocking really. We should probably just stop counting, right?

Reactions: dank69

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I came in to post this and of course point out that we have found more (attempted) voter fraud. Again, perpetuated by *gasp* Republicans. So odd how that is now like 99% of these tactics are being used by just one political party. Its shocking really. We should probably just stop counting, right?
You're shocked?

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
Antifa undercovers
I was cognizant of the original Trump Virus from the beginning. Probably last year or earlier, I started looking for ANTIFA web-sites so I could enlist and join up.

There ain't any. ANTIFA is just an idea, and the notion that it's a subversive organization or coordinated movement is a fiction of befuddled Trumpie-QAnon minds.

That's why we need a "Nuremberg-Redux" Trump is a criminal. He's a life-long habitual criminal who has always managed to slip between the raindrops of Justice.

Sure -- I want revenge for Trump ruining every day in the last four of my sunset years and retirement -- so I say "99 years in the electric chair".

But it simply boils down to Justice in the end. The man is a criminal. And when they conducted the Nuremberg trials of Speer, Goebbels (suicide), Goering (suicide) and others, one goal was Justice, and the other was a Propaganda of the Truth directed at the German people.

The Clutter-brains need to watch Trump trials on the TV, and they need to face the music.

Then, they'll either return to their home galaxy, or resolve their mental health problems.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I was cognizant of the original Trump Virus from the beginning. Probably last year or earlier, I started looking for ANTIFA web-sites so I could enlist and join up.

There ain't any. ANTIFA is just an idea, and the notion that it's a subversive organization or coordinated movement is a fiction of befuddled Trumpie-QAnon minds.

That's why we need a "Nuremberg-Redux" Trump is a criminal. He's a life-long habitual criminal who has always managed to slip between the raindrops of Justice.

Sure -- I want revenge for Trump ruining every day in the last four of my sunset years and retirement -- so I say "99 years in the electric chair".

But it simply boils down to Justice in the end. The man is a criminal. And when they conducted the Nuremberg trials of Speer, Goebbels (suicide), Goering (suicide) and others, one goal was Justice, and the other was a Propaganda of the Truth directed at the German people.

The Clutter-brains need to watch Trump trials on the TV, and they need to face the music.

Then, they'll either return to their home galaxy, or resolve their mental health problems.
As the party famous for personal responsibility, I’m sure Republicans agree.

• Haha
Reactions: soundforbjt

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Reactions: hal2kilo

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
One of the people who was arrested in Philadelphia for trying to attack the vote counting facility is Joshua Macias. Macias was a spokesperson at a Trump rally in 2015, and was invited to Trump Tower where Kellyanne Conway brought him out to speak with reporters. Macias is the leader of a group called Vets For Trump.