GOP Mailer - Obama Bucks

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Specop 007
Originally posted by: Robor
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
Turnabout is fair play
Do unto others
Tit for tat

However you want to call it. None the less I'm not suprised the Left thinks its ok to use racist remarks and tactics, but should the Right do so its somehow offensive.

Article

Woman has campaign signs vandalized

Written over the original white lettering in black ink, the sign reads "Paris Hilton would be better than McCain" on one side. The opposite side has the words "Black Power" written over it with a cartoon fist.

How shocking you rationalize the shit in the OP with that crap link. Oh, and as much as I despise Paris Hilton she would be better than McCain/Palin.

Almost as shocking as you supporting racism from the Left but not from the right eh?

I'm sorry, I must have missed the part where he supported it?

Read some of his other posts. Sometimes an understanding of a person comes not from one sentence, but from a combination of posts over time.

Back it up with proof pal.

You know your racist, and you know you defend racist actions by minorities. You can bang out on your keyboard that you dont, but we both know how you REALLY feel even if you wont admit it.

Ah, nice proof except I'm white. I'm sure you'll tell me I have white guilt though... :roll:

I think I just heard your dryer. Your sheets are done.

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005

You know your racist, and you know you defend racist actions by minorities. You can bang out on your keyboard that you dont, but we both know how you REALLY feel even if you wont admit it.

Ah, nice proof except I'm white. I'm sure you'll tell me I have white guilt though... :roll:

I think I just heard your dryer. Your sheets are done.

Knew you'd deny it. :)

"I'm not racist!! Your facts of crimes by minorities are unfair racist statements! But I'm not racist!"

Ooookkk buddy. Keep it up. Cover up the facts with screams of racism.

By the same token its people like you who fight racism with racism.
People discriminate against minorities? Thats RACISM!
To combat it we're going to discriminate against whites, but we'll call it "Affirmative Action"!