GOP Debate Live 2-13-16

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
http://www.cbsnews.com/live/?ftag=CNM-00-10aaa4c

It's down to six candidates at this debate - what will happen tonight?

Will Ben Carson use that stupid "oh, you noticed I was here" joke? Or will he become the human doorstop again?

Will Mar-KO Ru-BO's attempt to become a real live boy take place tonight or will his nose continue to grow like the might oak?

Will Donald Trump break out a folding chair and beat Ted "da Puss" Cruz with it? A big beautiful folding chair made in America.

Will Ted Cruz reveal that he's either Kang and Kodos? Will his cravings for salt from humans cause him to morph into his true alien form!?!

Will John Kasich realize that the GOP doesn't want as their man. Will this freak Kasich?

Jeb! Bush.

and of course, tonight most likely will turn into a Scalia-palooza! :D

Stay Tuned!

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Will Donald Trump break out a folding chair and beat Ted "da Puss" Cruz with it? A big beautiful folding chair made in America.

Breaking: Donald Trump literally and figuratively taps in Vince McMahon during the debate and announces him as his VP pick.

Virge_

Aug 6, 2013
Well this started off exactly how I expected - they announced that barely anyone was able to get tickets because the majority of the 1900 seats were filled with establishment reserved tickets.. the audience responses the candidates announcements sure aligns to that.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Well this started off exactly how I expected - they announced that barely anyone was able to get tickets because the majority of the 1900 seats were filled with establishment reserved tickets.. the audience responses the candidates announcements sure aligns to that.

lmao i noticed that, Trump had the 2nd lowest sounding cheers next to Carson.

Virge_

Aug 6, 2013
Did Kasich just suggest he'd nuke the parties and re-hire the government? =P

Virge_

Aug 6, 2013
LAME DUCK #1! I've turned Roboto-Rubio's usage of "lame duck" into a drinking game with the lady tonight. We're one shot in and counting!

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
2vvko3p.png

Virge_

Aug 6, 2013
That was awkward.. he got so slapped around he lost track of where he was going entirely!

There it was, first "Religious Liberty" statement. Man, this dude has a huge hardon for the evangelicals.

wirelessenabled

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2001
Wow just wow. Rubio is already at it in his first answer.

Obama is a "lame duck" President. Yeah only nearly 1/4 of his term left! Lame duck used to mean after the new President was elected. Now according to Rubio it means what Mitch McConnell said at the start of Obama's first term. IE Obama was a lame duck President the moment he was sworn in. I sure don't see that anywhere in our Constitution.

wirelessenabled

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2001
Cruz is already lying, excuse me, distorting the truth.

It has not been 80 years since a Justice was confirmed in an election year. Justice Kennedy was confirmed February 3, 1988. Hmm about 28 years ago.

Does Cruz not know the truth or just not care?

videogames101

Diamond Member
Aug 24, 2005
Cruz is already lying, excuse me, distorting the truth.

It has not been 80 years since a Justice was confirmed in an election year. Justice Kennedy was confirmed February 3, 1988. Hmm about 28 years ago.

Does Cruz not know the truth or just not care?

9/11 was bad.

Virge_

Aug 6, 2013
So Bush thinks we should go to war with Russia but doesn't have the balls to say it. Okay, next..