Goodbye and good riddens Rick!

CrumCake

Nov 10, 1999
Pitino is quiting the Celtic's!! This makes me happy as his system has never worked in Boston!!! Would'nt it be nice if Larry Bird comes back to Boston to coach!:)
Though i don't care for Pitino as a NBA coach, I'd like to see him take over at Indiana U., that would be sweet, if your a Hoosier.:)

luv2chill

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2000
Yeah he should have stayed at Kentucky... he didn't have much success with the Celtics...

And how you couldn't have success with Paul Pierce on your team I have no idea!! (I am a KU alum hehe).

l2c

Edit: Agreed... Pitino should head back to NCAA where he belongs.

luv2chill

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2000
ForeverSilky,

Some would say that a coaching methodology has a lot to do with how much a team sucks.

Granted, a lot of it is talent, but I would say that the Celtics have enough talent to have a much better record than they do.

l2c

SexEPid

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2000
Yes, Ricky was getting an attitude problem at the end there! Glad to see he's gone. Why did Indiana get rid of Bird anyways?

Pid

CrumCake

Nov 10, 1999
Bird retired from the Pacers. Why, i have know idea.

It doesnt say much for Pitino when he drafted some really good talent and still could'nt get the job done.

<< I am a KU alum hehe >>

Boy, do i feel sorry for you luv2chill!;) We here in Indiana dont like KU very much and if your a IU fan you plain hate them!:)

Though IU does suck somewhat without Bobby Knight, we beat MSU, ranked #1 today! WOOHOO

luv2chill

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2000
CrumCake--

uh, pray tell why do y'all out there in Indiana not like Kansas? Did I miss something? I could understand if you were a UNC fan (being bitter about not landing a decent head coach and all). :)

l2c