Good wireless headphones for around $100?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I got a pair of bluetooth headphones for christmas (jabra 620s) and I wanted to use them with my pc for dvd watching. They sound great and feel decent enough BUT the audion is out of sync due to bluetooth being a little laggy.

So now that bluetooth is out I'm looking for some wireless headphones but a quick search looks like I would have to spend about $300 for a good pair

Are good wireless headphones available for under/around $100?
My primary use will be dvd watching.

gneGne

Jan 2, 2007
You will always lose quality thru wireless. Are you sure you want wireless headphones? I have no experience with good wireless headphones whatsoever, so I can't really be of any help.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I'm willing to sacrifice a little quality for wireless just so long as the imperfections aren't glaring (like a high pitched sound always running in the background).

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
I've been watching 95% of my DVD's with a wired set of Etymotics ER4S earbuds. The sound is great, I don't disturb my neighbors, I save the energy I'd otherwise use running my AV receiver and 5.1 speakers (yes, I lose the surround). The earbuds have a clip I attach to my shirt or whatever. It doesn't bother me when I'm watching a movie, but attaching and detaching is a bit of a hassle. I'm not shopping, though. There ARE cheaper earbuds!