Good news doesn't seem to rate on this site anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
You do know there is a black Democrat in the White house right? Of course it is endless fake outrage about every bit of shit they make up on talk radio.

We all knew they would pull this just like Clinton, except worse thanks to racists and the massive growth of corporate tabloid right wing mainstream tv to sell endless talking points.

This place is just a right-wing talking point dump site mainly. Damn shame too.

nobodyknows

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2008
You do know there is a black Democrat in the White house right? Of course it is endless fake outrage about every bit of shit they make up on talk radio.

We all knew they would pull this just like Clinton, except worse thanks to racists and the massive growth of corporate tabloid right wing mainstream tv to sell endless talking points.

This place is just a right-wing talking point dump site mainly. Damn shame too.

You obviously didn't even bother to click the link, did you.

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001

Turin39789

Lifer
Nov 21, 2000
Yes we have our fingers crossed about the well. There will be shit-ton of cleanup and damage to the environment, but at least it may be stopped now.

Yea, you sorta got the feeling it was going to go on forever. Still a ton of work to be done but if this holds the problem will at least stop getting worse and we can start to push back.

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
The most disturbing part for me is all the heavy crude drifting around in the water column, not surfacing to be dealt with. It is a real-life boogyman:(

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
You obviously didn't even bother to click the link, did you.

actually he did click on the link!

It`s a shame that Obama has to add a disclaimer to this good new in order that the Republicans won`t come back if it does start leaking and blast Obama all over again..sad...sad...sad

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
This is good news, I have been following it. I guess out of this does come knowledge of how to deal with a situation like this in the future, which is good.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
I've very happy BP finally capped that bitch.

Something about that doesn't sound quite right.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38273995/ns/disaster_in_the_gulf/

Lets hope the well holds. I'm just amazed that it's more important to get in a rage about things that might happen and have a wing nut circle jerk, than to hope this will work out.

But continue on circle jerking.
Yours could have been a good news story as you're the first to post it. But, you turned it into a wing nut circle jerk.

Two left wing nuts blathering about Republican reactions that might occur based on a deep seated paranoia so far. Two and counting.

Thanks!!

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
Yours could have been a good news story as you're the first to post it. But, you turned it into a wing nut circle jerk.

Two left wing nuts blathering about Republican reactions that might occur based on a deep seated paranoia so far. Two and counting.

Thanks!!

Okay, we're doing this right the F now.

Question: Is it deep-seated or deep-seeded?

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Okay, we're doing this right the F now.

Question: Is it deep-seated or deep-seeded?
It's always been deep-seated for me. But you've got me wondering now. The pronunciations are so close. I don't recall seeing it in print at the moment, so I'm not sure.

Edit: Typing it into Google auto completes as deep-seated without an option for deep-seeded. I'm guilty of leaving out the hyphen though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.