Good inexpensive keyboard and mouse for gaming?

ManBearPig

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2000
nope, i'll spend whatever i have to as long as the keyboard has 104 standard keys in the standard shape. i want it to have anti-ghosting for better response but thats on gaming keyboards mostly and those have macro keys which i hate.

Binky

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
For a wireless gaming mouse, I like the Sidewinder X8. I also used the Logitech G700 but I prefer the X8 because my hands are semi-large. I never tried the Razer Mamba mice but they also have a good number of fans.

For the keyboard, I'd suggest wired unless you REALLY need it to be wireless. The mouse moves a lot so the wire drives me nuts, but the keyboard is stationary and the wire is generally less of an issue.

General Kenobi

Sep 29, 2011
I'd definitely go for a wired keyboard. No need to add further wireless devices operating at 2.4 GHz, unless your modem router is operating at 5 GHz.

Personally I don't really like wireless mice either, you'll get the best signal with a wired one. As for brands, check out Razer.

bobross419

Golden Member
Oct 25, 2007
Microsoft Intellimouse is a great, cheap, 5-button mouse for gaming. I've used them for years. If 5-buttons isn't enough then obviously you'll need to look at something else, but you really can't beat them for the price. Not sure if they come wireless though.

General Kenobi

Sep 29, 2011
No, I'm still using my Logitech G15 gaming keyboard (macro keys, so I didn't recommend it or the new G510). I've got a Razer Copperhead for a mouse. Razer generally makes great products, so if Arctosa fits within your price range, I think that you'd be satisfied with it.

ManBearPig

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2000
No, I'm still using my Logitech G15 gaming keyboard (macro keys, so I didn't recommend it or the new G510). I've got a Razer Copperhead for a mouse. Razer generally makes great products, so if Arctosa fits within your price range, I think that you'd be satisfied with it.

I really wanna get the Microsoft Sidewinder X4 but I know those macro keys on the left would fuck with my mind. Also i dont like the function keys up top or escape key being small.

lambyduke

Feb 19, 2014
I'm looking to buy a mouse and keyboard for gaming and general use that works reasonably well that doesn't break the bank. Wireless mouse woul be good. Key board doesn't matter. Is it possible to get both for under $50.00 total or there abouts?