good at mario kart battle mode for SNES? earn $1000!!!

cjchaps

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2000
I probably would have been a good challenger for him about 10 years ago when I used to play that with my buds 24x7... hehehe

PeteyCPU

Mar 8, 2002
If I lived in Texas I would take on this guy. Too bad he limits himself to battle mode, I used to dominate the races.

Supermercado

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002
Wow. I consider myself a pretty good Mario Kart player, but I've never come close to beating someone in 4 seconds. I don't see how that's possible unless they don't do anything but sit there and get shot at.

Lash444

Golden Member
Sep 17, 2002
Oh man...I use to be incredibly good at the battle mode aspect of this game...I wonder if I could pick the track... Give me a couple months of training and I dont doubt that I would own him
I retract my arrogance...after reading the article...i presume he does nothing besides play that game....kinda hard to beat someone who plays the same game every day for years.

Spooner

Lifer
Jan 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Lash444
Oh man...I use to be incredibly good at the battle mode aspect of this game...I wonder if I could pick the track... Give me a couple months of training and I dont doubt that I would own him
I retract my arrogance...after reading the article...i presume he does nothing besides play that game....kinda hard to beat someone who plays the same game every day for years.
right because he hasn' t been playing on the same tracks for years
rolleye.gif

PeteyCPU

Mar 8, 2002
Good call on the four seconds. That seems impossible. I'll have to fire it up on ZSNES to see if it can be done.

Lash444

Golden Member
Sep 17, 2002
NM...I played the N64 version...doh I am an idiot!!!! All stuff below is null and void

it is impossible...it would take green turtle shells. Red turtle shells only come as 1. Green comes in 3 turtle shells as a shield. If he followed him off the landing off the one stage (not familiar with the name) he could successfully get the turtle shells in maybe a second or two. Get the green ones and shoot him out in under 6 seconds...but 4 seconds?? It doesnt seem possible, plus he used reds??? where are these facts coming from :p

Now, if he sat on the respawn of the items and with complete luck turned over 3 reds and fired them over and over very quickly I guess it is possible. However, a rule in our house was that you werent allowed to hit someone over and over, and had to give them a sporting chance. Obviously thats all out the window with most other people.

CaptainKahuna

Platinum Member
May 19, 2002
www.billda.com
I call shenanigans on the 4 seconds. It would be almost impossible to get to all the ? blocks in 4 seconds, and he'd have to get all red shells, and the person would basically have to sit in the center of the area and not move.

I could definitly take him, too bad he doesn't live near me.

gwlam12

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2001
cant he just run into you with bowser or someone and wont that get rid of one of ur balloons?

shopbruin

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2000
hey my SNES won't work anymore - i think the ac adaptor is dead. do you guys know where i can get a 10 volt ac adaptor?

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Originally posted by: freesia39
hey my SNES won't work anymore - i think the ac adaptor is dead. do you guys know where i can get a 10 volt ac adaptor?

try radioshack or maybe a pawn shop will have an old unit.

Cheers,
Aquaman