Gone from 7800gtx to 7950gx2

Fadey

Oct 8, 2005
Ever since i got this new card which works bloody well in every other game ... in warcraft 3 tft every so often theres a white line going across the monitor. It looks like tearing but ive forced v-sync on thru the control panel and it still does it.. any ideas? Ive got a view sonic 2025vm being shipped to me which should be here in a day or 2 so ill find out if its the monitor or not.

Fadey

Oct 8, 2005
Another problem.. when i try to watch movies in the nvidia pure video program i only see the upper half of the dvd image.. the lower is all weird and u cant see half of it. Also why dont hd trailers run in the pure video program?

CP5670

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2004
I got the same thing (the flickering white line) in some older games on SFR mode. Try switching to AFR and see if it helps any, or just use single card mode as the performance difference should be pretty minimal in WC3.

Fadey

Oct 8, 2005
When single gpu rendering is on i can see the full movie.. this is weird.

Fadey

Oct 8, 2005
Looks like ill have to switch it over when i wanna watch movies poxy card >.<. And whats the good of purevideo if i cant watch hd trailers on it?

*Edit* oh this is intresting my dvds are only doing this in pure video and not other programs...

TheRyuu

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2005
Try the XTreme-G Select 91.31 drivers. Sometimes modified drivers to the trick...Sometimes not. Worth a shot.

Fadey

Oct 8, 2005
Yeah im using the newest drivers.. i just set a profile for the pure video viewer thing that will only use single gpu rendering when i run the program so i dont have to do anything lol.