Golden eagle killing an adult caribou.

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
?When they attack bigger animals, they like to go for the eyes,? he said. ?For general hunting, a lot of time they grab the animal instantaneously, and the talons enter on both sides, between the ribs, and puncture the lungs. Then they sit and watch, and wait, or come back later.?

Dude. Just dude.

prism

Oct 23, 2004
Listen. And understand. That golden eagle is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
they're so cute

?Comparing their physical strength and food habits to bald eagles, the golden eagle is an aggressive, successful predator, and the bald eagle is a really good scavenger. How often do you see a golden eagle at a garbage dump??

bahaha bald eagle = pwned !

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
stabbed to death..fun way to go!
nature hippies should have to watch videos of a blinded animal slowly die :p

manowar821

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2007
Originally posted by: 0roo0roo
stabbed to death..fun way to go!
nature hippies should have to watch videos of a blinded animal slowly die :p

I have, and it's pretty awesome. Oh wait, you thought all hippies were pussies?

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Originally posted by: Prism
Listen. And understand. That golden eagle is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.
:laugh:

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: Queasy
?When they attack bigger animals, they like to go for the eyes,? he said. ?For general hunting, a lot of time they grab the animal instantaneously, and the talons enter on both sides, between the ribs, and puncture the lungs. Then they sit and watch, and wait, or come back later.?

Dude. Just dude.

Man, they fight dirty

DnetMHZ

Diamond Member
Apr 10, 2001
I saw one of those up close last year are a county fair. They are really quite amazing animals.

Josh123

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2002
Originally posted by: dennilfloss
http://wildlifenews.alaska.gov...cles_id=94&issue_id=21

I knew they were fearsome (I always wondered why the US chose the smaller bald eagle as its symbol, then again, we have the beaver :laugh:) but I never thought one eagle could tackle an adult caribou. :shocked:

My grandpa who is a biology teacher told me this and I thought it was pretty crazy having the bald eagle for our bird instead of the golden eagle too.

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
Originally posted by: mugs
Originally posted by: Queasy

Dude. Just dude.

Man, they fight dirty

Me, you and am eagle named Boo!:music:

LongCoolMother

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2001
Originally posted by: m0mentary
Golden Eagle in action

Text

Text

lmao. read some of the bleeding-heart comments on the first video. Take this one, for example:

"It is sick. Reminds me alot of what the chinese do with dropping cows out of dump trucks to get savagely murdered by tigers for money and entertainment. Chinese are not human, they are monsters and anybody that wants to debate that needs to see those videos. They are truly sick people. Deeply disturbed.

Oh and fuck the people who did this to the deer. Dont tell me they just happened to have their cameras on and they caught this."

:shocked::laugh: