Going to Milwaukee

MadPeriot

Golden Member
Dec 5, 2003
Going to Wisconsin for work and will be there 23-27th..Anything I should do? Anyone in the area that want to hang out?

SarcasticDwarf

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2001
I am in Oshkosh (about 90 minutes North). I know there are a couple people in Madison and Milwaukee each on AT. If anyone wants to get together, I will join in.

Beller0ph1

Golden Member
Apr 18, 2003
Milwaukee is a great town. Check out the art museum if you're into that. Or, there's always a Miller Brewery Tour. Or a Sprecher tour in Glendale. I would recommend Sprecher, if you've never had it. They make beers and sodas, and brew the sodas like their beer. Awesome!

MadPeriot

Golden Member
Dec 5, 2003
Originally posted by: Beller0ph1
Milwaukee is a great town. Check out the art museum if you're into that. Or, there's always a Miller Brewery Tour. Or a Sprecher tour in Glendale. I would recommend Sprecher, if you've never had it. They make beers and sodas, and brew the sodas like their beer. Awesome!

I'm actually on trianing at Miller thats why I'm here.

theknight571

Platinum Member
Mar 23, 2001
Isn't there a Harley plant there?

I liked Maders...good german food.

Find some Usinger sausage.

Trying to remember what else we did while we were there... unfortunately we spent alot of time working. :(

- TK

Britboy

Jul 25, 2001
Milwaukee is one of my favorite cities. I spent a year there at UW-Milwaukee on a student exchange program. Great people, so many good times, so little studying. You picked a bad time of year to go though, the cold weather was a killer at this time of year!

Crucial

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2000
30 year wisconsinite here. Lived in Milwaukee almost my entire life.

Can't give you tips other than what's been offered as it's the middle of winter. If you like to drink beer/liquor is cheap and there's a bar on every corner.

You could always post on Craigslist looking for a casual encounter.