Going to be a long night playing video games...

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
So I decided today that today was the day I would finally purchase a new video game system since the PS2 just isn't cutting it anymore. Drove to Best Buy and purchased a PS3, COD4, Fifa 08, and a few accessories. She decided she wanted a game for the Wii so I figured what the hell.

Turns out that tonight she wants to play video games (this rarely happens). Of course, I want to play the PS3 and she wants to play the Wii. So now in my living room I have the 42" LCD hooked up to the PS3 for me and a 32" LCD hooked up to the Wii for her. I really didn't want to have to get another TV. Oh well, at least she will leave me alone for a while.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: binister
You bought a brand new tv for 1 night of gaming?
I've been wanting to upgrade the tv in the bedroom anyways so that's what I'll do with it.

tfinch2

Lifer
Feb 3, 2004
Should have waited for the PS3 until tomorrow. You get a $40 free gift card with purchase at Target.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: minendo
So I decided today that today was the day I would finally purchase a new video game system since the PS2 just isn't cutting it anymore. Drove to Best Buy and purchased a PS3, COD4, Fifa 08, and a few accessories. She decided she wanted a game for the Wii so I figured what the hell.

Turns out that tonight she wants to play video games (this rarely happens). Of course, I want to play the PS3 and she wants to play the Wii. So now in my living room I have the 42" LCD hooked up to the PS3 for me and a 32" LCD hooked up to the Wii for her. I really didn't want to have to get another TV. Oh well, at least she will leave me alone for a while.

If I promise to leave you alone for a long time will you buy me a tv too? :)

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I've been wanting to upgrade the tv in the bedroom anyways so that's what I'll do with it.

Ehem! I can think of a better kind of gaming to do in the bedroom. :p

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Originally posted by: thirtythree
Originally posted by: compuwiz1

NES?

He means put a pool table in there idiot.

Quasmo

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2004
Originally posted by: Jhill
Originally posted by: thirtythree
Originally posted by: compuwiz1

NES?

He means put a pool table in there idiot.

I love the balls, sticks and pockets in my bedroom. Wish I had a pool table though.

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
THIS THREAD IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111ONEONEONEONEONEONEoneoneoneone

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
get splinter cell double agent. FTW

I can't wait for the next installment.

sniperruff, you're so WITTY!!!!!

Gothgar

Lifer
Sep 1, 2004
So your wife wanted a Wii game on a whim, so you bought one AND a TV for her to play it tonight?

And then you set them both up in your living room and you are both playing side by side?

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Gothgar
So your wife wanted a Wii game on a whim, so you bought one AND a TV for her to play it tonight?

And then you set them both up in your living room and you are both playing side by side?

Nope, you didn't read it all proper.

He will play his own games in the bedroom, but apparently without her. :laugh:

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
I played Starcraft tonight. I am disappointed by this thread :frown: