GoG puts out once again, 7th Guest and 11th Hour.

Born2bwire

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2005
I should still have my copy of the 7th Guest in my CD folder but I never got around to getting the 11th Hour. Great games and despite the "multimedia" game craze that they were borne into are not that terrible in retrospect. Mainly because they were smart enough to rely on puzzles and not FMV for the gameplay. They say that the soundtrack is included which is great because the original CD had a few bonus redbook tracks for you to play.

http://www.gog.com/en/news/trilobyte_games_joins_list_of_gog_com_partners

Last edited:

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Remember they hype around 7th Guest. I ended up purchasing it, but don't recall ever playing it.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I played 7th guest on my buddies system and got 11th hour for myself.
Lost the discs many years ago.

terry107

Dec 8, 2005
Old man Stauf built a house and filled it with his toys
Six guests all came one night, their screams the only noise
No one knows what happened next, there's no one left to say
But if you should see Old Man Stauf, get on your knees and pray

(back of the game box - memorized for 8th grade english class and still remember)

Edit: This song is awesome.

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
I only ever played the demo of this, but wasn't there also a song with Lemmy singing? Or was that another game?

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
7th Guest was sweeeeeet! I was beyond stuck on one of the puzzles, and I refuse to read walk-thrus so I ended up just giving up on the game. But I think I'll have to pick this up and give it another go. I'd love to see a 7th Guest remake with nice HD graphics.

Raduque

Lifer
Aug 22, 2004
This was one of, if not the first, computer game I ever played. Many many fond memories of staying up till 1am on a school night trying to solve the puzzles. No such thing as Gamefaqs back then.

Got the 11th Hour for my dad shortly after it came out, but we never could get past the mousetrap maze puzzle, even to this day.

Old man Stauf built a house and filled it with his toys
Six guests all came one night, their screams the only noise
No one knows what happened next, there's no one left to say
But if you should see Old Man Stauf, get on your knees and pray

(back of the game box - memorized for 8th grade english class and still remember)

Edit: This song is awesome.

:thumbsup:

I bought the 7/11 album on Amazon, I listen to The Game, The Final Hour, Skeletons in My Closet and Mr Death all the time. Great songs. The Fat Man is an awesome composer.

Martimus

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2007
The soundtrack for 11th hour was good. I ended up buying it on Amazon about a year ago. (The Fat Man and Team Fat - 7/11)

Born2bwire

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2005
This was one of, if not the first, computer game I ever played. Many many fond memories of staying up till 1am on a school night trying to solve the puzzles. No such thing as Gamefaqs back then.

Got the 11th Hour for my dad shortly after it came out, but we never could get past the mousetrap maze puzzle, even to this day.

:thumbsup:

I bought the 7/11 album on Amazon, I listen to The Game, The Final Hour, Skeletons in My Closet and Mr Death all the time. Great songs. The Fat Man is an awesome composer.

Yeah, those were the songs that were on the game CD if you actually tried playing it as an audio CD. I really hope that they include those in the soundtracks. I'm still debating whether I'll get 7th Guest, I am positive that my old CD should still be in storage but I will have to try 11th Hour.

Stuka87

Diamond Member
Dec 10, 2010
I first played 7th Guest on CDi (Yes I had a CDi!), which I still believe was the best version of it. Also played it on Mac and PC, and both versions did not look nearly as good.

But overall loved the game, and the music by The Fat Man was great.