God Wanted These Censored

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DCal430

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2011
I live in a more progressive area, so the atheist here were able to find people willing to allow them to go up, last year.

Here are some we had last year:

ssUAnWm.png

andrew-anchell.jpg

griffith-jpeg.jpg

Atheist-billboards-to-promote-freedom-from-religion.jpg

33480oi.jpg

They were up for like a month, a bunch of theist got butt hurt.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
The worst possible enemy atheists could have is atheists.

We need a new religion called "Shut The Fuck Up".

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Religious persecution? The Holocaust?!? D:

What ever happened to our seemingly sacred and constitutionally protected ideal of free speech? :colbert:

Ironically a ton of the people "outraged" at this have no problem saying how wrong/dumb/going to hell/need to be nuked/etc people of other religions are.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Atheism is not a religion you fucking retard. You've been told this on this forum and even had it illustrated a hundred ways from Sunday and you STILL are too stupid to get it.

I am not at all surprised that you're religious.

Speak for yourself, I want me some tax exemption dammit! My house is a place of (non)worship and I am the (non)preacher, everywhere I drive would be related to my (non)religion, and hookers and blow will be a very important part of the services to prove your (non)devotion.

We've been going about this all wrong guys, we need to take the gift the religious nutjobs are handing to us on a silver platter.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
How many people who are abstinent make billboards criticizing those who have sex?

I've never seen a "Who needs sex during bed time? Nobody" electronic billboard in Times Square.

I wish! If you religious folk got a little "crazy" with your sex lives like fucking somewhere other than in bed yall might lighten up a little bit. Go wild and bend the wife over the end of the couch or something, just make sure the kids aren't coming home with friends soon because awkward!