God Loves Uganda - Christian Terrorism Documentary

Baasha

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2010
A guy named Roger Ross Williams made a documentary film on how American Christians - evangelical/missionary scum - have invaded Uganda and transmitted a disease to the locals known as Christianity - aka zombie worshiping cult.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3_hKv4pEM4

Those idiots in Uganda have now passed a law stating that homosexuality is a capital offense (punishable by death) thanks to these missionary vermin.

They, like most missionaries, do NO humanitarian work, and instead are busy converting people in a numbers game. The small minority of these scum who do claim to do humanitarian work only do so with an ulterior motive - to convert non-Christians hook or by crook.

The same disease is being spread in other countries in Africa and Asia, especially places like India (China is much more strict about missionaries being allowed to spread their virus).

Missionaries - otherwise known as 'soft terrorists' - should be banned and if found proselytizing, should be beaten, jailed, and then deported in a can (eco-friendly cans if possible since we care about the environment).

These same vermin did something similar to the victims of the Haiti earthquake - offering food and water ONLY to those who would worship their christian zombie god.

You might ask how you can prevent these terrorists from fomenting trouble. Stop donating to these houses of zombie worship (churches). Hopefully a bill to tax these churches will come up soon - they should be de-funded.

Worshiping a zombie is worthless anyway. Worship a cow or at least the sun. Better to stay fit doing Surya-Namaskar (sun salutation) instead of bowing to a droopy zombie bastard with a pike up its ass.

RearAdmiral

Platinum Member
Jun 24, 2004
I guess I'll keep this in mind the next time I do a mission trip to Africa to deliver a truckload of medical supplies and school supplies to a school in need donated all by church going folk. Exacerbate a questionable crew of missionaries to the extreme and apply to all, great logic.

Take a step inside your normal, local every day christian church and see the general good that is done. Or if you are scared of lighting on fire, look up a bulletin.

Food collections and cooked meals for the local community
Good/s & supply collections for children in need

Gimme a break with the extreme behavior and thoughts.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
They, like most missionaries, do NO humanitarian work, and instead are busy converting people in a numbers game. The small minority of these scum who do claim to do humanitarian work only do so with an ulterior motive - to convert non-Christians hook or by crook.
These same vermin did something similar to the victims of the Haiti earthquake - offering food and water ONLY to those who would worship their christian zombie god.

I think the contradiction in your claims should be self-evident.

Baasha

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2010
I guess I'll keep this in mind the next time I do a mission trip to Africa to deliver a truckload of medical supplies and school supplies to a school in need donated all by church going folk. Exacerbate a questionable crew of missionaries to the extreme and apply to all, great logic.

Take a step inside your normal, local every day christian church and see the general good that is done. Or if you are scared of lighting on fire, look up a bulletin.

Food collections and cooked meals for the local community
Good/s & supply collections for children in need

Gimme a break with the extreme behavior and thoughts.

Since there are MILLIONS of AMERICANS who go hungry every night, why not help them out first? Is it because they already worship that zombie god of yours?

Why are fundamentalist christians against helping out the poor and closely align themselves with pro-business ideology of the Republican party?

The hypocrisy of Christians is cringe-worthy. Their selective "help" is unneeded, especially in foreign countries where they foment anti-national sentiment and create separatist movements over time.

Missionaries are terrorists. These christian scum wiped out the Native Americans and committed genocide on them - must be those Judeo-Christian "values" eh?

Charity starts at home.

Baasha

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2010
I think the contradiction in your claims should be self-evident.

I said:

The small minority of these scum who do claim to do humanitarian work only do so with an ulterior motive - to convert non-Christians hook or by crook.

I assume reading comprehension was not your forte in school? :rolleyes:

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Reading comprehension kinda falters in the face of such venomous bias.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Don't mind Baasha. He's just pissed because an Untouchable used his city's only flush toilet.

Baasha

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2010
Don't mind Baasha. He's just pissed because an Untouchable used his city's only flush toilet.

Tennessee? LOL...

Surprised they have computers in that bible-thumping cesspit you call "home".

What's an untouchable like you doing on a computer anyway? Get back to work you silly dalit!

Baasha

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2010
Did any of you even watch the trailer of that documentary? Read about it instead of side-tracking the issue.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Did any of you even watch the trailer of that documentary? Read about it instead of side-tracking the issue.

If you had just posted a link to the video, with minimal comment, then more people might have viewed it. Instead, you posted it with an over-the-top anti-Christian rant of your own. You could hardly expect that your provocative comments wouldn't become the focus of the thread.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Tennessee? LOL...

Surprised they have computers in that bible-thumping cesspit you call "home".

What's an untouchable like you doing on a computer anyway? Get back to work you silly dalit!
Can't insult an American by calling him an untouchable, dude. We're a nation of untouchables and damned proud of it. And we threw off our Imperialist yoke much earlier. Guess building and using weapons is a much better defence against tyrany than worshiping cows and dressing in diapers.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Can't insult an American by calling him an untouchable, dude. We're a nation of untouchables and damned proud of it. And we threw off our Imperialist yoke much earlier. Guess building and using weapons is a much better defence against tyrany than worshiping cows and dressing in diapers.

Don't forget....they also bury flush their dead away in the same river they bathe in and drink from.

AdamantC

Apr 19, 2011
You know what I find infinitely delicious? People becoming their oppressors.

and guess what, Baasha, you've become exactly that. Just another hatred spewing geocentric zealot that immediately throws out any idea because it doesn't fit into your perfect little universe.

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003
That's a good liberal. Let all that hate out. Is there a religiouspophia word with can throw out for bigots like you. Kind of like you label anyone that has an issue with homosexuality a homophobe

Retro Rob

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2012
That's a good liberal. Let all that hate out. Is there a religiouspophia word with can throw out for bigots like you. Kind of like you label anyone that has an issue with homosexuality a homophobe

Faithphobia is the term you're looking for, and the OP is a great example of it.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001

Faithphobic is the term you're looking for, and the OP is a great example of it.
Baasha's not a liberal nor a faithophobe. He's a raving, foamy mouthed Hinduist. Anyone who isn't a Hindu is dog poop and anyone who is a Hindu isn't as good a Hindu as Baasha and is therefore also dog poop.

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005

They are doing humanitarian work though, by offering essential food and water in the worst hit spots. They merely gate the aid behind conversion is all. If you don't want your family to convert, they aren't forcing you to.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Baasha's not a liberal nor a faithophobe. He's a raving, foamy mouthed Hinduist. Anyone who isn't a Hindu is dog poop and anyone who is a Hindu isn't as good a Hindu as Baasha and is therefore also dog poop.
This, exactly.

We should also all remember that classical liberalism is not anti-religion, only anti-forced religion. Classical liberalism is based on improving the human condition and maximizing individual freedom. Proggressives going against classical liberalism to constrict freedom is really not different from conservatives or religious people doing the same thing for other motivations.

Tl/dr "Liberal" should not be a slur as it is the purest of ideologies.

Double Trouble

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
OP, you have some serious issues, you need to seek some sort of counseling and / or get on meds. On the other hand, serious defects like you apparently suffer from are usually not curable ;)

Baasha

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2010

Of course we can - especially since these untouchables think they are "better" than others. LOL.. even the European corpse worshipers have a chuckle at that. Remember, you descended from the syphillis-infested deck-hands that invaded this land.

How can anyone expect otherwise? No wonder bible-thumping is part and parcel of the likes of you.

Worshiping a worthless zombie and fornicating with your siblings is the goal of your society.

The greatest man to have walked the earth for the past 500+ years, Mahatma Gandhi, was asked what he thought of Western 'civilization'. His reply? "It would be a good idea!"

The ownage on that one was strong! :biggrin:

Baasha

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2010

hahahahhah.. this gave me a good laugh!

WTF is a "Hinduist"?

The lifestyle determines caliber of human being.

Abrahamics are scum. I think some parts of Japanese, Korean, and Chinese culture revolve around self-discipline which is fantastic. They are in fact much more self-disciplined than most "Indians" today.

It's just when uppity untouchables think they are better than the dalits in India. A dalit in India is like a saint compared to you.

What's so hard to understand? XD

Baasha

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2010
They are doing humanitarian work though, by offering essential food and water in the worst hit spots. They merely gate the aid behind conversion is all. If you don't want your family to convert, they aren't forcing you to.

And therein lies the problem. Can't you see the unethical nature of that very act?

If someone offers help, it is unconditional; otherwise, it is not help!

It is akin to someone saying, "I will pay for a young woman's college education as long as she "sees" me every so often." Nobody will condone such exploitation.

In the case of conversion, it foments trouble that has severe repercussions. They start to demand special rights (as a minority group), they eventually want to secede from the republic (or country), and try to bring in foreign intervention under the guise of human rights etc.

This same formula has occurred elsewhere and has devastated countries, societies, families, and individuals. East Timor and South Sudan are somewhat recent examples.

Nobody is against actual help - that would be great if they JUST help and don't exploit others. This documentary shows that these so-called "helpers" are actually doing a lot of harm and doing very little to really help those in need in Uganda.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
hahahahhah.. this gave me a good laugh!

WTF is a "Hinduist"?

The lifestyle determines caliber of human being.

Abrahamics are scum. I think some parts of Japanese, Korean, and Chinese culture revolve around self-discipline which is fantastic. They are in fact much more self-disciplined than most "Indians" today.

It's just when uppity untouchables think they are better than the dalits in India. A dalit in India is like a saint compared to you.

What's so hard to understand? XD
Must suck for you to be stuck in California where literally no one understands your superiority. Even your fellow Hindus are those whose fondest wish was to get the hell out of India.

Here's hoping that you will soon be bathing in the warm bacteria-ridden waters of the Ganga.