GO CARDINALS!

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Cards are going down tonight. Damn, why am I still at work? I gotta go home and watch the game on my HDTV. w00t!

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Baked
Cards are going down tonight. Damn, why am I still at work? I gotta go home and watch the game on my HDTV. w00t!

I'm trying to stream the game wirelessly on MLBTV International.

Jawo

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2005
Its historically impossible! Since 1975 no team losing game 6 on the road has come back to win game 7. There is a 99.8% chance that the record will extend to 0-14 after tonight!

Detroit FTW in the World Series!

//Hope you like blowing millions just to lose when it counts! ;)

akshatp

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Originally posted by: Jawo
Its historically impossible! Since 1975 no team losing game 6 on the road has come back to win game 7. There is a 99.8% chance that the record will extend to 0-14 after tonight!

Detroit FTW in the World Series!

//Hope you like blowing millions just to lose when it counts! ;)

That doesnt make it historically impossible. Improabable, maybe, but then so was the Red Sox coming back when they were down 0-3.

akshatp

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Originally posted by: ThePresence

You can't do that if you are in the US. If there was a way to figure this out, please let me know I am stuck at work!!!!

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: akshatp
Originally posted by: ThePresence

You can't do that if you are in the US. If there was a way to figure this out, please let me know I am stuck at work!!!!

I'm not in the US. I'm sitting in the airport in Israel.