GMG 20% off code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madia

May 2, 2006
I just found a 20% off code for one game at greenmangaming.com. The code is:

DERHE-RRDER-RINGE

I don't know when it expires. It worked and I bought Dark Souls for $32.

cytoSiN

Platinum Member
Jul 11, 2002
Thanks. That code is listed on the Steam forums along with a list of GMG games that activate on steam: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2046945

I don't see Sleeping Dogs on that list, but it's 10% off on GMG right now, or 30% off if you use this code (in theory, I haven't checked to see if you can combine the discounts).

EDIT: On the Sleeping Dogs page on GMG, it specifically says the DRM is Steam and that you need a Steam account to play, so that solves that...Also, I've confirmed that the discounts stack. Comes to $36.00. Sold for me. (Or you can grab Darksiders II for $40.00). Also FYI, as OP says this is for ONE GAME, the code only won't apply to an entire cart.

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2009
It could be random, but I used to get maybe 1-2 spam emails per month to my gmail account. Since buying a game from GMG I'm now getting spam daily....

zerogear

Diamond Member
Jun 4, 2000
Already have sleeping dogs and finished it. Is that new darksiders game worth it?

cytoSiN

Platinum Member
Jul 11, 2002
Already have sleeping dogs and finished it. Is that new darksiders game worth it?

There's a thread on it over in PC Gaming. In short, it's another typical console port, but supposedly as good if not better than the first. It's $1 cheaper on getgamesgo.com than it is on GMG + discount right now.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
It could be random, but I used to get maybe 1-2 spam emails per month to my gmail account. Since buying a game from GMG I'm now getting spam daily....

i think it's random. i've bought at least one game from them and I don't get daily spam.

Madia

May 2, 2006

I don't think it's GMG. I've bought 4 titles from them on separate occasions and have had no increase in spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.