Given the choice...

Would you rather have Paul's budget or Cains 999 Tax plan?

• Pauls restore America

• Cains tax plan

Results are only viewable after voting.

FDF12389

Diamond Member
Sep 8, 2005
Let's say you get to decide between Ron Paul's restore America plan, or Cain's 9-9-9 plan.

Yes I know one is a tax reform and the other is a budget, but which one would be worse/better for the country?

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Let's say you get to decide between Ron Paul's restore America plan, or Cain's 9-9-9 plan.

Yes I know one is a tax reform and the other is a budget, but which one would be worse/better for the country?

Both would be worse.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Ron Paul's plan actually cuts taxes, Cain's doesn't. Cain's fiddles with the code, while the doctor's repeals a lot of the code by ending the CG Tax, reducing the corporate tax more than Romney would like to (35% now, 25% and reduced deductions with romney, vs. 15% with deductions in Restore America), and extends the current Tax Cuts plus medical expense deductions. Cain's plan doesn't reduce medical costs, Dr. Paul's does.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Do I want to destroy the democracy and leave the people in poverty, or to give the wealth of the people to the rich and leave them in poverty. Hm, useful options.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Do I want to destroy the democracy and leave the people in poverty, or to give the wealth of the people to the rich and leave them in poverty. Hm, useful options.
So you prefer Obama's corporatism over Dr. Paul's laissez-faire capitalism? Just asking:) Corporatism is left of capitalism, but I don't see why you'd rather have someone who actively gives corporations extralegal power over someone who, by turning away from government activism, would end the prosperity of some of the wealthiest people in the country. Dr. Paul would end a lot of the wealth in one of the wealthiest areas of the coutnry (greater DC area) by getting rid of the FCC--by getting rid of the FCC, the real estate values there would plummet.

Also, Dr. Paul gets virtually nothing from corporations in campaign donations while Obama is bought by Wall Street, despite his rhetoric. Dr. Paul gets >=98% directly from the people. Your friends Kucinich, Nader, and Sanders prefer Dr. Paul over Obama and that's because Obama is a violent fascistic corporatist tyrant.

But if you really do like people having their earnings taken from them at gun point so that big corporations can have them and so people who make no effort to better society can have them, then I guess Dr. Paul isn't your candidate. I hope that's not the case however.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
I'm not crazy about Cain's 999 plan, but that wouldn't stop me from voting for him. Even if he were elected, I don't think it'd see the light of day.

QuantumPion

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005

You can't buy people out of poverty with welfare checks and food stamps.