girlfriend cant stop breathing

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Zugzwang152

Lifer
Oct 30, 2001
Originally posted by: TheLonelyPhoenix
Originally posted by: Negative3
my girlfriend cant stop breathing. she is laying on my bathroom floor covered up and has a plastic bag over her face. she's not moving and has a waxy look in her eyes. what could be the problem? i tried to tighten the plastic bag but she refuses to stop breathing.

end yourself.

fixed. noob.

Oct 22, 2004
It amazes me that so many people put so much stock into someone's join date and/or post count...as if that was the day they were born...

People with sticks up their a$$e$ sure aren't in short supply around here...

Tremulant

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
my girlfriend cant stop breathing. she is laying on my bathroom floor covered up and has a plastic bag over her face. she's not moving and has a waxy look in her eyes. what could be the problem? i tried to tighten the plastic bag but she refuses to stop breathing.

:thumbsup: 9/10.

mobobuff

Lifer
Apr 5, 2004
It amazes me that so many people put so much stock into someone join date and/or post count...as if that was the day they were born...

People with sticks up their a$$e$ sure aren't in short supply around here...

It's a simple matter of understanding protocols and procedures. Members who have been around a long time or have a lot of exposure to the forum understand and follow the "comfort" flow of the board. When a "noob" comes along, it's like rubbing a kitten the wrong way. Just pisses 'em off. So any "stock" that is placed in a post count or membership length stems from their ability to know what flys and what sinks. What pisses people off and what doesn't. Most of them recognize and follow the flow. Most "noobs" deserving of the name do not.

I'm not justifying this conditioning practice, I'm just observing it like it is on almost every message board.