Girl kisses a boy on a dare, then gets beaten for 30 minutes by other kids and adults...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Psorak

Banned
Feb 4, 2004
Originally posted by: PowerMac4Ever
Originally posted by: amdfanboy
Originally posted by: Electric Amish
Screw caning. We need to move to the death penalty for all ages.

How about a two year old that stabs his mother ?
What a moronic post
rolleye.gif

I agree. Cite a completely ludicrous example and your argument is baseless AMD guy.

JoeKing

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
You know I don't see what's wrong with an eye for and eye approach for situations like this. Let the poor girl beat the crap out of the bitches until they're in a coma.

Chunkee

Lifer
Jul 28, 2002
Originally posted by: FallenHero
and people wonder how and why this country is going to sh!t

AGREED!!!!

Time to get your your hand baskets....

It makes me so ashamed. Only humans can be so inhuman.

Gag....just plain wretched.

JC out

May 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Joeyman
You know I don't see what's wrong with an eye for and eye approach for situations like this. Let the poor girl beat the crap out of the bitches until they're in a coma.

There have to be adults to help. I volunteer, and can even provide my own Louisville Slugger.

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Police believe the older girl was encouraged by her mother.

OK, a group of kids beating the crap out of another kid is bad enough but, WTF?

blackdogdeek

Lifer
Mar 14, 2003
that is awful :(

to the OP the story says the boy was dared to kiss the girl, which is contrary to your thread title.

WinkOsmosis

Banned
Sep 18, 2002
Wtf? Electric chair!

Originally posted by: FallenHero
and people wonder how and why this country is going to sh!t

America as a whole forgets about weapons of mass destruction, we are logging the last temperate rainforest on the continent, allowing religion to control law... and you think some idiots beating a girl is the reason the country is going to sh!t? You know just last century it was considered normal procedure for men to beat their wives to keep them in line? Wasn't the country going to sh!t then?

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
Originally posted by: SWScorch
once again, people are retarded and the vast majority of the population deserves to be shot repeatedly in the back of the face.

This is where I would disagree, a vast majority of the population is not that dumb, but from what the news tells all of us many people think this way.

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: Psorak
Originally posted by: PowerMac4Ever
Originally posted by: amdfanboy
Originally posted by: Electric Amish
Screw caning. We need to move to the death penalty for all ages.

How about a two year old that stabs his mother ?
What a moronic post
rolleye.gif

I agree. Cite a completely ludicrous example and your argument is baseless AMD guy.

Ludicrous or not, I have no problem frying the child., assuming malicious intent was proven in a court.

May 31, 2001
Originally posted by: blackdogdeek
that is awful :(

to the OP the story says the boy was dared to kiss the girl, which is contrary to your thread title.

I was going by the radio report, just grabbed the news link for the first online article I found.

KB

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 1999
Ahh. I love my home town....

Baltimore, 3rd murder capital of the country!

GreenGhost

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
I can't imagine how people can go on for 30 minutes. If it's a moment of rage, like that hockey guy, I'd understand.

Tie them down to the train tracks and show on pay-per-view.