Gingrich is a classy guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I came in to say "NO HE'S NOT!" but now see OP was sarcasm.
Ahh good, all is well with the world.

Oh, and even though I give libtards a rough time cuz they are hideously hypocritical, there is no creature more hypocritical than the angry Christian conservative Republican. They dont believe in anything except stoking their own egos and justifying their own anger. They use god and family and "values" and other such things as talking points when they are trying to win an argument, but deep down inside they dont care about anything except themselves.
How Newt managed to stay in politics all these years is completely beyond me. Americans must be incredibly dense if they listen to this guy at all, or even worse, vote for him.

I can understand why nobody trusts Rush Limbaugh with anything more important than a stupid radio show, but Gingrich is actually in charge of stuff, and that scares the hell out of me.

The 3-way thing is a small drop in the bucket of his evil insanity.

zsdersw

Lifer
Oct 29, 2003
Of all the skeletons in Newt's closet, I suspect this is among the most benign.

And anyone who believes Newt is now or ever was a supporter of "family values" is as gullible as those who believed in "Hope and Change".

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
cheats on wife, takes bail out money for " consulting "... you can leave out all other shady dealings and disqualify him on those 2 alone.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
cheats on wife, takes bail out money for " consulting "... you can leave out all other shady dealings and disqualify him on those 2 alone.

Actually I dont care too much about personal life. Clinton cheated too but at least he tried to do some good things for the country. (Take note, I am not a Democrat.)

I am more concerned about actions in office and their official political views. On THOSE two points, Newt is is a very useless individual and needs something more within his ability, like a news stand or coffee shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.