Gigabyte Brix GB-BSi3H-6100 $209 AR @ Frys.com

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
Wow, RossMAN posting a Hot Deal... just like old times. :)

Interested purchasers should look at the Newegg reviews. Seems the non-SC SKL NUCs have some "issues". Intel claims that they are fixed with the newest BIOS update.

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
Thanks, RossMAN. Seems like the deal is dead now. ($20 rebate still good, but base price is raised a bit.)

I wish I could have gotten in on this deal, but I had spent all of my "deal" money on SSDs earlier this month.

Plus, there's the "issues" that these units may or may not have. A little uncertain personally about that.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Thanks, RossMAN. Seems like the deal is dead now. ($20 rebate still good, but base price is raised a bit.)

I wish I could have gotten in on this deal, but I had spent all of my "deal" money on SSDs earlier this month.

Hence the OP which states:
RossMAN said:
Today (Saturday 5/14/16) is the last day of sale, currently available for shipping or local pickup.

Plus, there's the "issues" that these units may or may not have. A little uncertain personally about that.

Thanks again for the heads up. Thankfully Fry's has a decent 30 day return policy with no restocking fee. If I can figure out how to install Windows 10 (long story) I'll have to run it through it's paces before the 30 days is up.