Ghost caught on camera?

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
I've seen two in my lifetime so far.

First one was a man hanging by a noose on the 2nd floor loft in a barn on the property behind our old house. The story was that the guy was a Pirate (This was on Long Island) that was caught with the Captains wife and he was hung in the barn.

Second one was a woman that would come out near her tombstone in an old cemetery. Would hang out there quite a bit and one night we all saw her and were scared out of our minds. Able to see right through her yet clearly see the whites of her eyes.

lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
Originally posted by: dmcowen674

First one was a man hanging by a noose on the 2nd floor loft in a barn on the property behind our old house. The story was that the guy was a Pirate (This was on Long Island) that was caught with the Captains wife and he was hung in the barn.

Second one was a woman that would come out near her tombstone in an old cemetery. Would hang out there quite a bit and one night we all saw her and were scared out of our minds. Able to see right through her yet clearly see the whites of her eyes.

interesting stuff, how old were you at these times? I can't say I have ever seen anything remotely similar to a ghost, although I've had some 'paranormal' experiences- like one night I wake up in the middle of the night to the sound of what seemed to be someone rattling the door knob to my room- like they were quickly turning it from side to side. The door was locked, so I know no one could get in, but I was scared stiff. I didn't check what it was, and I layed there for a good hour listening to dead silence- no tell-tale floorboards squeak to indicate someone moving. I fell asleep never checking what it was- could have been a dream though

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: lozina

interesting stuff, how old were you at these times? I can't say I have ever seen anything remotely similar to a ghost, although I've had some 'paranormal' experiences- like one night I wake up in the middle of the night to the sound of what seemed to be someone rattling the door knob to my room- like they were quickly turning it from side to side. The door was locked, so I know no one could get in, but I was scared stiff. I didn't check what it was, and I layed there for a good hour listening to dead silence- no tell-tale floorboards squeak to indicate someone moving. I fell asleep never checking what it was- could have been a dream though

Seeing the guy swinging in the barn was somewhere around 8-10 yrs old and then the old barn was torn down and a Garage was built.

The Cemetary was when I was driving so around 16,17.

I've also saw a Spaceship with a neighbor, it is a well documented experience in books and the Net. People inside the houses in the area also experienced it even though they did not see the ship. All of the TV stations went to snow during the time ( this is back when only had over the air transmission) that my neighbor and I were frozen by the ship. It is estimated we lost 2 minutes of time.

MonstaThrilla

Golden Member
Sep 16, 2000

I've also saw a Spaceship with a neighbor, it is a well documented experience in books and the Net. People inside the houses in the area also experienced it even though they did not see the ship. All of the TV stations went to snow during the time ( this is back when only had over the air transmission) that my neighbor and I were frozen by the ship. It is estimated we lost 2 minutes of time.

Was there any anal probing? :Q

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: MonstaThrilla

Hey, anything is possible. Lost from 8:50 to 8:52 pm

MonstaThrilla

Golden Member
Sep 16, 2000

Well were you sore when you came to? How did you find yourself after the abduction? And most importantly, did you eat any exotic mushrooms beforehand?

Wag

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
Why those aliens are so concerned with people having fevers I'll never know...

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002

Seeing the guy swinging in the barn was somewhere around 8-10 yrs old and then the old barn was torn down and a Garage was built.

Acid trip?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

LOL, Why am I not surprised:)

fumbduck

Diamond Member
Aug 21, 2001

do you enjoy being flamebait?

so wait... this guy, was hanged in YOUR barn because he slept with a pirates wife 150+ years ago? And the barn is still there?
Or does he appear at random barns on random ropes?

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: fumbduck

do you enjoy being flamebait?

so wait... this guy, was hanged in YOUR barn because he slept with a pirates wife 150+ years ago? And the barn is still there?
Or does he appear at random barns on random ropes?

Was not my Barn and we (as in a bunch of the people in the neighborhood) saw the guy on the noose only a couple of times over a period of years. The old barn was replaced with garage.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com

Well were you sore when you came to? How did you find yourself after the abduction? And most importantly, did you eat any exotic mushrooms beforehand?

The two of us didn't lose consciousness as far as I know. We were frozen but still able to see.

sharkeeper

Lifer
Jan 13, 2001
I caught one checking out my makeshift scarecrow last Halloween. It appears to be mocking Michael Jackson hence its interest in the "little one" lying in the street! ;)

Ghost

Cheers!