George Zimmerman's wife: "I have doubts but I also believe the evidence".

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
The one thing I like about this is seeing Z-Man's face and smile. After everything he has been through at the hands of racist fucks...Dude is set, big titty blond and a huge pay check coming his way from his lawsuits.

Justice will be done for Z-Man. He's gonna get paid and he knows it.

Why no civil suit from skittle family? Oh, that's right!!!!! If you do try that shit you get to pay him for all of it!!!!

Fuck you treymom! Fuck you! There shall be JUSTICE FOR ZIMMERMAN. Let Z-man cherish your false tears and savor them and take everything you have ever been for your sins. You have a special place in hell treymom, it's waiting for you.

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012
I saw this on another site, posted by someone claiming to be a friend of Shellie's mom:

After this incident George was contacted not only through Mark O’Mara but also through family that owned the house and Shellie to please vacate for obvious reasons I would think.

He refused and took an arrogant stance and from what I am learning now took a black magic marker and wrote on the kitchen cabinets. As this day I guess he has vacated and left no keys or garage door opener took the big screen tv that was there when he moved in, threw out Shellies youngest brothers computer in the yard and left the house trashed. This is how he says thank you.

I actually believe she is who she says she is, because of the greater context of her other comments, etc.

Just posting it here in the interest of full disclosure. Apparently that Christi O'Connor lady who got the first interview with Shellie and then sold that interview to ABC, and is writing a book about the case, thinks she has some additional info which seems to relate to the "window tint too dark" incident. From her site:

This Florida Highway Patrol trooper stopped George going southbound on 1-95 in Brevard County, Florida. On the surface, it may appear to involve only minor issues. George’s windows are too darkly tinted. And his license plate was obscured. But, there is much more to this story. It is not what’s happening here. It is what is NOT. Exclusive details involving a knife and a new Kel Tec Shotgun this afternoon. Stay tuned, here.

My thoughts on all of this?

Well, as you all know I've been a staunch defender of GZ's innocence re: Feb 26th, 2012. I still am. Nothing's going to change what the evidence from that incident showed.

It's getting harder to defend the man as a PERSON, however. Shellie has said he has changed, that he thinks he's invincible after being acquitted, and that he went on a "victory tour" without her. I certainly think GZ himself, if he were to give his side of the story on this stuff, would not describe any of it that way.

If I were to try to put myself in his shoes, I think the incredible weight that was lifted off of him after he was acquitted, combined with the incredible amount of weight and stress which REMAINED on him due to the widespread public hatred and desire to kill him which exists to this day... must be quite a potent cocktail of pressure to face as a guy in your 20's.

Given his taking a lock over to Olivia Bertolan after her breakin, and given his efforts to try to protect his neighborhood from a rash of burglaries by starting up the NW group, as well as the mentoring and sticking up for Sherman Ware, I don't think it can be denied that this man has some good motivations in him.

Given the iPad breaking, the house trashing, the tone deaf visit to the gun factory (though I think I understand why he went, an actual environment where nobody hated him, and a chance to get out of the house), the computer tossing into the lawn, the TV taking... there's also no question that this man has it in him to be a huge douche. That's some serious asshole behavior.

But over all, my view of all this remains mostly the same... these two people need to get completely out of one another's lives as fast as possible. I'm sure if we asked GZ why he took the TV, etc, he would say that she'd taken a bunch of stuff which was his, and from his POV I'm sure it all seems justified. However, there is never any justification to vandalize a nice house that your parents in law have generously let you live in, apparently vacating it themselves in order to do so.

The closest you can come to a justification is just again, to bear in mind the stress he's been through, and the fact that after all that, and on top of all of it... he's now going through a very public divorce where his wife had been lambasting him on the very media channels which tried to destroy him.

It's too bad someone in his life hasn't been able to get him meditating in a cave somewhere, rather than bopping around above the speed limit, in an area he could easily be found by someone with bad intentions... he needs to GTFO, and truly wipe the slate clean, start his life over.

The nice couple, the Donnellys, who testified on his behalf (the husband was the vietnam medic) apparently said that he hadn't contacted them since the trial. That's douchey.

I just think that after what he went through, he's having his Shawshank moment, and is just completely focused on himself now. Making up for lost time, TRYING to bask in his new freedom, but getting emotionally sidetracked by the divorce and such. He's in a bit of a tailspin right now, and I hope he's able to level out. As they say, the best revenge is living well.

I've come down hard on Shellie, but I have no doubt she's gone through some really rough times with this too, and I was probably too hard on her. I just hope for both their sakes, they get the fuck off the television, and on with their lives. Unscathed, intact, and in George's case, hopefully overseas.

As for this media vulture Christi O'Connor? She sounds like she's implying he had that fancy new black KEL-TEC shotgun and a knife on him in the car... and in her mind this is somehow scandalous? More specifically, the cop not throwing him on the hood of his cruiser for it is scandalous? To my knowledge, there's nothing illegal about him having those weapons, and if I were him? You can bet your ass my windows would be as tinted as they were allowed to be, and probably more, and yes I'd be packing.

Final thought:

When it comes to Joe_U, I disagree with him and do agree he's likely a returning banned person, but regardless... I don't see any reason or need to be rude to him.

Joe_u

Sep 26, 2013
I saw this on another site, posted by someone claiming to be a friend of Shellie's mom:

I actually believe she is who she says she is, because of the greater context of her other comments, etc.

Just posting it here in the interest of full disclosure. Apparently that Christi O'Connor lady who got the first interview with Shellie and then sold that interview to ABC, and is writing a book about the case, thinks she has some additional info which seems to relate to the "window tint too dark" incident. From her site:

My thoughts on all of this?

Well, as you all know I've been a staunch defender of GZ's innocence re: Feb 26th, 2012. I still am. Nothing's going to change what the evidence from that incident showed.

It's getting harder to defend the man as a PERSON, however. Shellie has said he has changed, that he thinks he's invincible after being acquitted, and that he went on a "victory tour" without her. I certainly think GZ himself, if he were to give his side of the story on this stuff, would not describe any of it that way.

If I were to try to put myself in his shoes, I think the incredible weight that was lifted off of him after he was acquitted, combined with the incredible amount of weight and stress which REMAINED on him due to the widespread public hatred and desire to kill him which exists to this day... must be quite a potent cocktail of pressure to face as a guy in your 20's.

Given his taking a lock over to Olivia Bertolan after her breakin, and given his efforts to try to protect his neighborhood from a rash of burglaries by starting up the NW group, as well as the mentoring and sticking up for Sherman Ware, I don't think it can be denied that this man has some good motivations in him.

Given the iPad breaking, the house trashing, the tone deaf visit to the gun factory (though I think I understand why he went, an actual environment where nobody hated him, and a chance to get out of the house), the computer tossing into the lawn, the TV taking... there's also no question that this man has it in him to be a huge douche. That's some serious asshole behavior.

But over all, my view of all this remains mostly the same... these two people need to get completely out of one another's lives as fast as possible. I'm sure if we asked GZ why he took the TV, etc, he would say that she'd taken a bunch of stuff which was his, and from his POV I'm sure it all seems justified. However, there is never any justification to vandalize a nice house that your parents in law have generously let you live in, apparently vacating it themselves in order to do so.

The closest you can come to a justification is just again, to bear in mind the stress he's been through, and the fact that after all that, and on top of all of it... he's now going through a very public divorce where his wife had been lambasting him on the very media channels which tried to destroy him.

It's too bad someone in his life hasn't been able to get him meditating in a cave somewhere, rather than bopping around above the speed limit, in an area he could easily be found by someone with bad intentions... he needs to GTFO, and truly wipe the slate clean, start his life over.

The nice couple, the Donnellys, who testified on his behalf (the husband was the vietnam medic) apparently said that he hadn't contacted them since the trial. That's douchey.

I just think that after what he went through, he's having his Shawshank moment, and is just completely focused on himself now. Making up for lost time, TRYING to bask in his new freedom, but getting emotionally sidetracked by the divorce and such. He's in a bit of a tailspin right now, and I hope he's able to level out. As they say, the best revenge is living well.

I've come down hard on Shellie, but I have no doubt she's gone through some really rough times with this too, and I was probably too hard on her. I just hope for both their sakes, they get the fuck off the television, and on with their lives. Unscathed, intact, and in George's case, hopefully overseas.

As for this media vulture Christi O'Connor? She sounds like she's implying he had that fancy new black KEL-TEC shotgun and a knife on him in the car... and in her mind this is somehow scandalous? More specifically, the cop not throwing him on the hood of his cruiser for it is scandalous? To my knowledge, there's nothing illegal about him having those weapons, and if I were him? You can bet your ass my windows would be as tinted as they were allowed to be, and probably more, and yes I'd be packing.

Final thought:

When it comes to Joe_U, I disagree with him and do agree he's likely a returning banned person, but regardless... I don't see any reason or need to be rude to him.

I'm not sure what here is true. I'm always cautious of media reports.

I would disagree though. I think we have glimpses of who he was before the trial. Restraining order, molestation accusations, assaulting the police officer, assaulting the woman while a bouncer. All these new incidents aren't different than those past ones. In fact the lend credibility to those past ones. He is, who he has always been, a psycho who hasn't grown at all.

But, I have to admit, though I disagree with you i do respect the way you try to come at the issue.