Gentlemen, I've decided to kill myself.

dasherHampton

Platinum Member
Jan 19, 2018
Ah, there it is.

Yeah, try to kill yourself. You won't succeed but there are surely worse ways to go.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
worthless w/o pics!

(stupid olive garden page forces me to find a location, then the page crashes)
d-catering-family-style-lasagna-bundle-dpv.jpg

Looks like your basic modern box lunch.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
it was horrible.
the food was so much worse than its ever been before I actually hate myself for making the trip.
I think they put their B-Team to work on Easter.

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
it was horrible.
the food was so much worse than its ever been before I actually hate myself for making the trip.
I think they put their B-Team to work on Easter.
how was it horrible?
it looks like the lagznya comes straiught from the factory.
all the min wage worker has to do is pop it into the oven and reheat for 10min?

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Find a Local establishment if you want the good stuff. That won't guarantee that it's good, but there will be at least one that gets it right.

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
Oh, when I get home I intend to start a Lord of the Rings marathon.
You folks are free to make bets on how long I survive.

Lol that sounds so good, i think you will survive the entire day. Speaking of pasta i finally made some of my stash of it. I got something like 20 pounds of noobles tons of sauce. Mainly sticking to this till May. It was cheap plentiful i make a pot that lasts me 5 days. I think its one of the best binge worthy foods next to pizza.

I like being a little high off my edibles, but then again every time i get baked i forget half the damn thing i watched. Sometimes something long and droned out like LOTR will certainly be good enough cause idk i seen the original trilogy at least 100 times by now? I could sleep, wake up grab a plate and know exactly where i am at on the movie. Been trying to binge Tru Blood and its been a struggle cause well when i get baked my mind just wanders to other places and stuff.

Good pickings on the binging dude, you win sir!

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
This recipe will take you less time to make than it takes to drive there:

Better breadsticks too: