Genius Mousepen 6x8 Tablet, $37.74 at ewiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
I am looking to start getting back into creative and need something better than a mouse and using a scanner.

Link to Mousepen Tablet

Under $40 and with realistic shipping costs ($8.18 for ground)

I'd love a Intuos or the Cintiq, but I don't want to drop the cash right now on a minor need.

The Mousepen gets great reviews even not considering the price. Wacom does have a much better pen / tool set up, but on all these tablets most say the mice are crap. I don't know why they have such a hard time getting a tablet mouse right.

Macmall has the Intuos3 4x6 for $94 refurb and $109 ($139-$30 macmall rebate) for new.

At the entry level Geeks.com has the 4x5 Digipro (WP5540) for $24.99 shipped, this tablet got good reviews as well.

I drew a 4x5 and a 6x8 box on a piece of paper and practiced sketching what I would be doing...the 4x5 was a bit tight...also the 6x8 allows for a more comfortable 'lap' position IMHO...however it is MUCH larger (8x8 overall vs about 12x12).

Should go well with my Mustek A3 sized scanner coming.

Å

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
I don't know about a 'monoprice' tablet...there is no specs really and many don't know if they have a decent tablet or not :)

Bing is a good deal on this...$7.54 actually as ewiz/superbiiz is offering 20% cashback now.

Jiggz

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2001
In for one. Since I like editing photo and doing handwriting on the screen, I think I can always use a tablet. Nice price that's for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.