Gen Z men increasingly anti-feminist, anti-BLM: Signs of hope for Conservatives Globally?

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

GettyRoad

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2016
I think it highly telling, that, as a guy, you think you have the insight into what women find attractive.

Even funnier is that you treat them as a whole bloc, as though they all have the same tastes...
Yes, because I have dated women who have told me this....women like dare devils, bad boys, alpha males...like Trump, the Gotti men, Alex Rodriguez, etc. This is what women gravitate towards.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
John Sr. was good-looking in clothes. Italian American women ADORED John and still do, where I live. They like his grandsons, even if some of them are married.
Is this one of the macho guys women admire?
Suge-Knight-Net-Worth.jpg

GettyRoad

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2016
If he really has any clue what women want out of a guy he would have NEVER listed Andrew Tate.

Yea that is what women want... a person who is currently on trail for being a sex trafficker.
1707176595906.png
Some conservative women will gravitate to that, but women like how Tate looks, his style of dress. Alpha means dominant, in control, being able to check their emotions, yes, even strong men break.....

They don't like who he is, an asshole, which he is.

MrPickins

Diamond Member
May 24, 2003
Yes, because I have dated women who have told me this....women like dare devils, bad boys, alpha males...like Trump, the Gotti men, Alex Rodriguez, etc. This is what women gravitate towards.

You're a funny troll. Better than angry, I suppose.

Reactions: Amol S.

biostud

Lifer
Feb 27, 2003
Exactly. What kind of a weak ass beta dummy is afraid of strong women. Thats some serious pathetic excuse for a “macho man” right there.
Yup, this might be a be prejudice from my side, but the more time you spend in the gym the less time you spend on developing your personality and your capability to handle living in a complex society.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I’ve been in the gym for 20 years. I am the exception.

Right?

:):):):)

I think it's a stereotypical mis-generalization of the gym culture. Sure, there are plenty of hulk smash meat head looking dudes there, but there's plenty of other types of people as well.

• Love
Reactions: cytg111

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
Some conservative women will gravitate to that, but women like how Tate looks, his style of dress. Alpha means dominant, in control, being able to check their emotions, yes, even strong men break.....

Sexy librarian trope detected.

Find the time to find/build your own personality rather than thinking that what you need to do is be someone else.

I know I'm weird enough to not conform to some "this is what men need to be in order to be attractive" stereotype yet I've been married for coming on 20 years. Why on earth would people all want the same thing? Infinite childhood experiences, infinite levels of parenting skills, infinite circumstances, infinite sexual preferences. Yet "the vast majority" this that and the other bullshit?

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Sexy librarian trope detected.

Find the time to find/build your own personality rather than thinking that what you need to do is be someone else.

I know I'm weird enough to not conform to some "this is what men need to be in order to be attractive" stereotype yet I've been married for coming on 20 years. Why on earth would people all want the same thing? Infinite childhood experiences, infinite levels of parenting skills, infinite circumstances, infinite sexual preferences. Yet "the vast majority" this that and the other bullshit?
Plus if you ever want to truly feel at home in your own skin you cant run around pretending to be someone else. Just doesnt work.

Reactions: mikeymikec

biostud

Lifer
Feb 27, 2003
I think the key point being, 'dated' in past tense. Obviously some women will look for that as some men will look for skinny women with large breast.
But I doubt that people who find their partner based on these criteria are going to experience a long and meaningful partnership.
The point being those who state this are either really immatuture, insecure or intellectual challenged or a combination of those.

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
Holy shit balls did this thread deliver.

Homie keeps sharing his spank bank with us. It's cool, the younger generations have taught me not to kink shame.

The comment about the more time spent in the gym resulting in not developing a personality or learning to live in complex society had me face palming. To return the terrible stereotyping; the less time a guy spends in the gym, the more they make up dumb ass rationalizations for it.

BTW - If conservatives were so into macho guys, why did they hate Muhammed Ali for most of his life??
My son wore his Ali shirt for picture day his sophomore year of H.S.

I played sports ball in H.S. before moving on to karate and kickboxing. Never in over 40yrs have I heard anyone talk about being an alpha, not once. Calling someone's bitch ass a prima donna on the other hand...

Alpha is a term used by insecure people with a hero worship complex.