Gay Marriage...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ICEVaPa

Dec 11, 2002
Umm, You are making urself sound a bit Homo!

I started my statment off by stateing that it is UNJUST!

It was my opinion!

who are u to question it?

calm down !

BE happy :)

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: ICEVaPa
Umm, You are making urself sound a bit Homo!

I started my statment off by stateing that it is UNJUST!

It was my opinion!

who are u to question it?

calm down !

BE happy :)
Ah......the old "You're defending gay people, so you must be gay" argument. Good one. You are the idol of repressed 12 year-olds the world over.
rolleye.gif

SagaLore

Elite Member
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: americangigolo
I honestly don't see the problem with two guys (or girls) getting married. What are some arguements against it?

Marriage is a religious vow. Homosexuality by default is an atheistic practice, therefore to be a married homosexual couple is rather silly. I don't see how marriage is a benefit, I'm married and I've seen nothing but penalty from it. It's the price to pay for love!

ICEVaPa

Dec 11, 2002
Listen, i dont want to cause trouble, but please stop hammering me!

It was an Opinion! :(

ICEVaPa

Dec 11, 2002
Im not sure, but is there not something about this in the Bible????

If so, what is its point of view?

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: spiridion
If they are not legally acknowledged as a married couple they don't qualify for benefits. No tax breaks. They really get screwed in the....

But I thought they liked it in the... ????

But seriously, marriage has always been a religious thing. Allow gays to have "civil unions", give it the same protections and rights as a marriage, and most people would be happy.

BAMAVOO

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
IMO the Bible should have no say in American law. Freedom of religion also means free from religion (just like that link said). Take away the religious aspect, and have you no valid argument against it. And how can so many people support gay rights and then turn around and say "No" to gay marriage? Seems rather hypocritcal to me.

Except that is sick and going to ruin the leaders of tomorrow. Think about the children!!! If you think this is okay I would say you would take it up the ahole too. It is sick be it man or woman.

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: BAMAVOO
IMO the Bible should have no say in American law. Freedom of religion also means free from religion (just like that link said). Take away the religious aspect, and have you no valid argument against it. And how can so many people support gay rights and then turn around and say "No" to gay marriage? Seems rather hypocritcal to me.

Except that is sick and going to ruin the leaders of tomorrow. Think about the children!!! If you think this is okay I would say you would take it up the ahole too. It is sick be it man or woman.
Please tell me you're being sarcastic.

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: Fausto1

Please tell me you're being sarcastic.

Nah, he's just "sore". ;)

- M4H

YayiFury

Oct 16, 2002

it's not sick...love, between any 2 people. is beautiful...leave the thinking about the children to those who really care about them...
your comment sounds a bit homophobic...are you sure you haven't taken it up the ahole a time or two and aren't just in denial? tsk tsk.

don't take offense if its not true.

anyway...lesbian/gays should have as much right as any straight person to marry the one they love and to raise a child if they choose to do so.

going to ruin the leaders or tomorrow?!?!?!

i get the feeling you have no idea what you're talking about.

have a nice day
:D

SagaLore

Elite Member
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: YayiFury
love, between any 2 people. is beautiful...

We don't have a problem with brotherly love. What's that have to do with homo-sex???

RobCur

Banned
Oct 4, 2002
what about men with 2 or more wife? I think it a bit too much, IMO. Is this why I am always single? there's no one for me, is their? :(

BAMAVOO

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
<<<<<Not gay

<<<<Not sarcastic.

It is sick and yes if they teach children that it is right to have man on man and woman on woman relationships it will destroy the world....

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
<<<<<Not gay

<<<<Not sarcastic.

It is sick and yes if they teach children that it is right to have man on man and woman on woman relationships it will destroy the world....
Really? Please tell us all about the Gay Armageddon and how it will occur. Sounds fascinating. Will Bush declare a War on Gay Terror? Will they form terror groups like "Al-Gheyda"?

BAMAVOO

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
05/14/2003 4:30 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<<<<<Not gay

<<<<Not sarcastic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really? Please tell us all about the Gay Armageddon and how it will occur. Sounds fascinating. Will Bush declare a War on Gay Terror? Will they form terror groups like "Al-Gheyda"?

Damn I like you! No not that way ;)

You are making my day..Keep it up...errr ;)

theNEOone

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2001
<<<<<Not gay

<<<<Not sarcastic.

i'm guessing that you are of the type that like to drive pickup trucks, have a daughter that is also your niece, and wonder why when you travel to the "big city" those "crazy 'ol city folk" call you wierd names like 'redneck'.

BAMAVOO

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I do have a truck. DON'T FVCKING TALK ABOUT MY DAUGHTER. Nah I get to the city quite often, thank you.

:D