Nov 4, 1999
"Where's your Mommy?

"The Homosexuals ATE HER!!!!!"

\Homosexuals\Cannibalism 2016

Last edited:

RocksteadyDotNet

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2008
Just when you think conservatives can't get any more stupid...

The ad doesn't even make any sense. Gays can already adopt, allowing them to marry has no effect on the issue.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
"Where's your mommy?" is a natural question.

Marriage is between one man and one woman.

If a gay couple can give a child a loving and stable home, great.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
That ad assumes that a child who gets hurt doing something like...playing at the park won't be okay unless they have a mommy and not two daddies. It also assumes that a gay couple will not comfort their child when he/she is hurt.

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2007
If conservatives are so concerned with mommies, surely they must love lesbian couples; twice the motherly affection! That's gotta balance out all the gay men, right?

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
It's ok for Obama to be anti-gay, but rage rage rage when the Conservatives are.

DucatiMonster696

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2009
I'm pretty much a Libertarian in my views (a conservative using the guidelines of the so called leftist members on this site) and I thought the ad was stupid and tasteless. Its both ironic and funny though watching the reactions of rabidly leftwing guys like Phokus and the crew automatically lump all "conservatives" into one group and make false assumptions, kind of like that ad did with the idea of marriage.

Last edited:

AnonymouseUser

Diamond Member
May 14, 2003
Marriage is between one man and one woman.

Marriage is also "till death do us part", but us straight people can't even do that, can we? What is worse, then: a straight couple who marries and divorces, or a gay couple who marries and stays married till death?

Disclaimer: I am divorced.

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
I live in the real world where words have meaning.
No, you live in a fantasy world where you think it's OK for you to dictate to other people how they should live their lives.

Strange, for a country which thumps its chest about how supposedly free it is, the US is surprisingly full of freedom-hating dictatorial blockheads whose only acceptable view on freedom is that all people should live, think, speak and pray as they themselves do.

Surely, this is one of the wackiest dichotomies (amongst a whole bunch) about the self-professed 'greatest nation on earth'...

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
I live in the real world where words have meaning.

The rest of us got together and decided to change its meaning. You'll adhere to the new meaning now. Thanks for your cooperation.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
Typical right wing scum on this board trying to paint the president as anti gay when he has the most progressive view of homosexuality of any US president ever.