GAWD I'm bored...

wyvrn

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
Ok I cannot take any more. ATOT is great but I need a fix. I can't watch movies, can't play games. I can stream audio and video and browse the internet. Any suggestions before I peel my eyes out?

And no, having a job with absolutely nothing to do is not fun, no matter what anyone says.

wyvrn

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
Originally posted by: AMDUALY
work

Not under my control. Believe my I would if I could. Worst damage I could do here is dust and reorganize my desk for the 100th time.

effowe

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2004
If you can stream video why dont you goto Google video or YouTube.

wyvrn

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Chunkee
where do you work?

and what do you do?

that would help a bit

jC

Systems analyst but can't tell you where I work, may be lurkers.

wyvrn

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
don't you have a list of pet projects that you work on during extended down times ? I do and find it useful for a lot of reasons.

No pretty much my position is for show only and is pretty useless. I am willing to accept ideas as long as I look like I'm doing work related stuff when working on them.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: wyvrn
don't you have a list of pet projects that you work on during extended down times ? I do and find it useful for a lot of reasons.

No pretty much my position is for show only and is pretty useless. I am willing to accept ideas as long as I look like I'm doing work related stuff when working on them.

listen when your boss speaks, you'll have a pet project list in short order.

lol, my boss golfs big time, maybe I'll try to win him a new driver :)

wyvrn

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
Originally posted by: wyvrn

listen when your boss speaks, you'll have a pet project list in short order.

lol, my boss golfs big time, maybe I'll try to win him a new driver :)

I think I found one. Make your own lightsaber. I should have no problem making this at work without getting caught :evil: