My Viking 6-burner gas cooktop keeps clicking after the burner that's on has lit. I've googled around and while there are a number of possible culprits, the spark 'plugs' at each burner are ALL sparking, even though only one burner is supposed to be on. Does that mean my spark module is bad, rather than it being a dirt problem? They're all clean, except at their bases, where there's some hard-to-reach gunk - all very far from where the spark came from. It's unplugged (suggested on some forums) right now.