Games similar to Restaurant Empire

thejunglegod

Golden Member
Feb 12, 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restaurant_Empire

Ok first of all i hope you guys know about Restaurant Empire. Its not one of those Big Fish type games btw. I remember playing the demo first when i was younger and instantly fell in love with it. The original copy was nowhere to be found here in India and so had to pirate it. And i was completely blown away by the gameplay. It involved a lot of thought in order to complete missions and was not as easy as you'd think it'd be. Was desperately awaiting a sequel and when it did, it broke my heart. It was basically the same game, same graphics (except for a few new skins) and a "supposedly" different storyline.

Can anyone here suggest games that are similar?

Last edited:

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
This was one of the best reviewed 'empire' games, to the point I bought it but haven't played yet. Don't recall seeing something similar.

The same developer/publisher made Capitalism II, Seven Kingdoms, and Warlords Battlecry III.

Last edited:

thejunglegod

Golden Member
Feb 12, 2012
The same developer/publisher made Capitalism II, Seven Kingdoms, and Warlords Battlecry III.

Ohh. Thanks. Were they any good? Actually, nvm, will check them out. BTW if you still have RE, you should give it a go. Might just end up liking it.