GamePyro Legal?

Galahead

Apr 16, 2016
Hi, if you've not guesses I new!
I've found this great site 'cos I need some help to see if this site <site removed> http://www.onlinekeystore.com is legal.

I say this because they are selling PC games at a large discount, sometimes HUGH discount. And with sayings for "bypass regional restrictions" doesn't sound right to me.

Has anyone used this site or as anyone heard of the site?

I was thinking of buying Firewatch on PC. Steam £13.49
The above site: £5.53 Now it is the Russian version but they say there software GamePyro as a language changer.

Any help would be great!

OP got his answer - link removed so as not to advertise for that site. -Admin DrPizza

Last edited by a moderator:

Raduque

Lifer
Aug 22, 2004
They're grey-market keys. You could lose your Steam account over it.

Where's my free iPad?

Pandasaurus

Aug 19, 2012
Technically, yes. Key re-sellers are "legal". However, there have been several occasions recently where publishers (IE: Ubisoft, among several others) have blacklisted keys known to have been sold by re-sellers in one manner or another. Ubi removed the games (one of the Assassin's Creed titles, I believe) from player libraries. I believe Wargaming refused to honor Humble Bundle keys that were purchased from re-sellers.

Basically, what it boils down to is... You will most likely get a key. It's a technically legit key, in the sense that it was actually issued by the publisher. However, your key may have been part of an OEM bundle and not intended for resale. Or it was from a Humble Bundle. Or another country. Or any number of other possibilities.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Thanks guys/girls thought it was to good to be true.

peacebewithyounoob.jpg