Game hosting

arcenite

Lifer
Dec 9, 2001
Where can i go to rent a (cheap but good preferably) game server for CS.

Thanks.

Bill

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
search "host" and "server" for the last few times this was asked, though it changes often as the garage / CEO-Shawn companies go bankrupt :)

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
Originally posted by: DaveSimmons
search "host" and "server" for the last few times this was asked, though it changes often as the garage / CEO-Shawn companies go bankrupt :)

Is that turd still in prison?

arcenite

Lifer
Dec 9, 2001
Originally posted by: Sifl
Cheap is relative, without specifying a price he gets what he gets...

Cheap is relative to other game servers... You have your known cheap sites, and your known expensive sites... Don't be an ass in my thread please, kthx.

To others, thank you for your input

Bill

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
Originally posted by: aRCeNiTe

Cheap is relative to other game servers... You have your known cheap sites, and your known expensive sites... Don't be an ass in my thread please, kthx.

Bill
Excuse me but go fvck yourself, I was making a valid point. If you knew your cheap and expensive sites you wouldn't be asking in the first place. Your ambiguity leads others to post what they do.

Publicly available? Location? Number of players?

Expensive is relative, I reiterate.

arcenite

Lifer
Dec 9, 2001
Originally posted by: aRCeNiTe

Bill
Excuse me but go fvck yourself, I was making a valid point. If you knew your cheap and expensive sites you wouldn't be asking in the first place. Your ambiguity leads others to post what they do.

Publicly available? Location? Number of players?

Expensive is relative, I reiterate.

Go fvck myself? You're a great contribution to this community asshat. I came here asking for advice, and I get you telling me that cheap is relative. I am aware of that, I need places that I can compare prices. That's why I am here.

Bill

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
This is the asshat community? :p

My comment was to "he said cheap, gamedaemons aint cheap." Not to you, but you decided to pull "ass" out of your... well, ass.

I'm a great contributor. Tell people what you need next time.

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
i can offer them, but devioustrap most likely offered you a better price than i can.

MIKE

arcenite

Lifer
Dec 9, 2001
This is the asshat community? :p

My comment was to "he said cheap, gamedaemons aint cheap." Not to you, but you decided to pull "ass" out of your... well, ass.

I'm a great contributor. Tell people what you need next time.

I appreciate your help.

Bill