Gainward (128mb ) or OCSystem Enhanced ( 64 mb)

Rand

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Gainward... or ANYONE but OCSystem/Ocz/ whatever pseudonym their using now.

With Ocz count yourself lucky if you actually get the product, call the Guinness book of world records if it works at rated clockspeeds.

I'll presume you've heard of Ocz so i doubt there is any need to go over their dreaded little horror stories, BBB lawsuits, etc etc.

XBoxLPU

Diamond Member
Aug 21, 2001
Guess you didn't read the review
rolleye.gif

Just to clear some confusion up, I would just like to say that OC System is not related to OCZ Technology in any way. OCZ Technology has gotten a lot of criticism lately and just recently OC System stopped selling their products. You can find out more about this on OC Systems website concerning this issue.

Rand

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: XBoxLPU
Guess you didn't read the review
rolleye.gif

Just to clear some confusion up, I would just like to say that OC System is not related to OCZ Technology in any way. OCZ Technology has gotten a lot of criticism lately and just recently OC System stopped selling their products. You can find out more about this on OC Systems website concerning this issue.

Yep, I also know that OC System claims they arent them.

But given that their hosted on the same server, owned by the same person, with the same contact address... and their Reseller Ratings reports are almost identical and they have 2 employees of the same first and last name.... well that strikes me as an amazing 'coincidence' between two "unconnected" companies.
There was a nice long thread in GH a month or two showing all the 'uncanny' similarities between the two companies.

In short, the review and OCSystem may say one thing... but the evidence showing their the same entities has been published multiple times and it's awfully damning evidence.

XBoxLPU

Diamond Member
Aug 21, 2001
Thank you for the information.

I will be buying the Asus GF4Ti200 128mb version, I wished the Suma was available to buy in the US!