\gahh no!! my left contact lens ripped!! i can't see!

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
I'm super dizzy...i have only one good eye, and everything looks just damn too wierd right now...

i might as well walk around all day w/ my left eye closed...

well, i fell asleep in the library attempting to stody..and when i woke up, my left eye was dry as hell...i wetted it a couple times, and i guess my left contact fell off...WTF...

i look for it, and find it on the floor..but the damn thing is ripped...i'm screwed.....i have a couple classes left still...i better come in super early to get the most front seat...

ugh..i'm so dizzy...

this sucks..everything loooks :confused:

UPDATE:
arg just as i thought it wasn't going to get worse..it does..10fold... :(

I was reading peacefully in the school bookstore, and i also noticed two rather cute girls near me socializing. Well, i was kinda shifting my body to get a better view...and...

i ripped a loud one out the other end..WTF...my face turned red...

the girls stopped talking (i didn't look @ anyone when it happened, i just concentrated like mad on reading after the fumes were released), they proceeded to walk away...

and in the distance, i can hear them laughing..and heard one of 'em say "omg i can't handle it, why am i laughing...."etcetc.."farted.." etc etc...

i was so sad...

now i'm @ work...hoping things will get better.... :(

Glitchny

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2002
umm put in another one? or take the other one out and use glasses if u have them as backup

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
no backup today..i'm screwed...

right now i'm typing this w/ my left eye closed...i must look awesome and look like a villian...

gellin?..yes i'm gellin like megellen...gellin like a villain...goddamn it stupid friend who keeps repeating that commercial..wtf now it's stuck in my head!!!

how can my day get any worse? :(

dmurray14

Golden Member
Feb 21, 2003
Ahh stop being a puss....I had mine ripped for about 2 weeks and it wasn't until I went in for a checkup til I knew it was ripped ;)

JK, go to your optomologist and get a new one...or two.

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
lol

arg just as i thought it wasn't going to get worse..it does..10fold... :(

I was reading peacefully in the school bookstore, and i also noticed two rather cute girls near me socializing. Well, i was kinda shifting my body to get a better view...and...

the girls stopped talking (i didn't look @ anyone when it happened, i just concentrated like mad on reading after the fumes were released), they proceeded to walk away...

and in the distance, i can hear them laughing..and heard one of 'em say "omg i can't handle it, why am i laughing...."etcetc.."farted.." etc etc...

i was so sad...

now i'm @ work...hoping things will get better.... :(

SammyBoy

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2001
maybe if you werent genetically defective and your eyes worked the way they were supposed to this wouldn't be such a huge problem?

jacob0401

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2001
haha...hope your day get's better

didn't you feel it coming? you could have held it? :disgust:

NeoPTLD

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2001

mwahahhahahahhahahahaha

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
Originally posted by: jacob0401
haha...hope your day get's better

didn't you feel it coming? you could have held it? :disgust:
I think if he could have he would've.

But as for contacts, I've done that before. Ripped/lost one in a place where I can't put a replacement in. It totally stinks.