GAH!! I hate IP!!

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
whatever. you sound like you've got no idea what you're talking about.

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Originally posted by: amdfanboy
Whats the problem ?

Well, I recently had a job expansion. I now supprt IP traffic as well. Which would be fantastically fun IF i had access to the IP equipment!!
So, as it is I support a product I cant access the switching equipment on.....
Makes it a bit difficult.

AFB

Lifer
Jan 10, 2004
Originally posted by: Shockwave
Whats the problem ?

Well, I recently had a job expansion. I now supprt IP traffic as well. Which would be fantastically fun IF i had access to the IP equipment!!

*points finger and laughs

that sucks.

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Whats the problem ?

*points finger and laughs

that sucks.

har har har :frown:

:D

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Whats the problem ?

More detail?

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
Whats the problem ?

More detail?

I get a ticket on a customer IP connection which is down. The only thing, ONLY thing I can do as a fix action is to route the ticket out to another fix agency to look at it, the IP group. Well, while their takin their sweet ass time to fix it the customer is talking to ME, mad at me as if *I* am the one who should be fixing it. Now, I dont mind working an outage and having the customer be mad at me if *I* am in control. But, having your ass chewed while someone else tries to fix it is not my idea of fun.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
Whats the problem ?

More detail?

I get a ticket on a customer IP connection which is down. The only thing, ONLY thing I can do as a fix action is to route the ticket out to another fix agency to look at it, the IP group. Well, while their takin their sweet ass time to fix it the customer is talking to ME, mad at me as if *I* am the one who should be fixing it. Now, I dont mind working an outage and having the customer be mad at me if *I* am in control. But, having your ass chewed while someone else tries to fix it is not my idea of fun.

That's the role of 1st level. Take the brunt. :)